Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

Luke

Reaction score
Guys, think maybe get in touch with the mods and make sure his account is disabled as a precaution so people looking at his posts and not realising whats happened can't PM or email him and ending up in the same situation. At least until he resolves whats going on.

I'm not sure what the deal is for those who paid via Paypal (if that was an option). Maybe too much time has passed but there might be some comeback.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Did pay with paypal but i dont think i could get my money back. I think its only posible for 1-2 months.

As for the crasy part, paypal is some kind of secure.
That guy did reply a lot on the 1st batch and all buyers got there collars.
He did also reply me after he got the money but nothing after.
That said he did said he making a 2nd batch later.
Well nothing to big about it. I can also understand he needs some money to get the materials to make new collars.

I cant understand dont giving updates and reply to mails.

Since everyone got the collar of the 1st batch i thoght its ok to preorder and send him the money.
Also there is always a risk to buy something online you will never know if some websites only scam your money or not.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's been months, but I still wouldn't give up hope. It took a very, very, very long time for me to get my first-batch collar. The lack of communication would make me angry too. There's got to be some way to get him to reply about the second batch.

TML

Reaction score
I received an email from lithiumbrain today saying that he has been out of the country working on a film & he will be shipping out the collars soon. Let's hope so. :halo:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
That's good to hear!
Hopefully you'll all be getting your awesome collars soon.

TML

Reaction score
So, he responded to an email a while back, but have heard nothing since. Anyone else?

Telly

Reaction score
I don't get why he'd get out the first batch but skip out on the second?