Merry Christmas to All

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
It's a few hours early, but what the hey...MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! *hugs all*

While I was pleased to see the Muppets on tv again, I was a tad disappointed with the special in question. But I am pleased that many here had enjoyed it regardless (I'm in the severe minority that has honestly loved all the movies/specials up until LtS, I did enjoy LtS but it just didn't hit the spot for me like the others in the past had).

Anyway, have a wonderful time tomorrow guys!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yay! Merry Christmas!

I'm still kicking myself for forgetting about Letters To Santa...blah X_X

xochval15

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Everyone! Stay safe and have a great day!:flirt:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
With all the love and emotion i can muster up so early Merry Chritsmas you wild and crazy Muppet fans! you truly are the best group of fans a person could know.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

Happy Hannukah!

Happy Kwaanza!

Happy Refrigerator Day!

*looks around* Did I miss anything?

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you all, especially you Beau and to Prawnie, Toga, Vibsa, Tabidoozer, DanDan and all my other special MC friends!

Incidentally when Beau posted it was Danish Christmas. And we realised yesterday that there is an hour window between Danish and British Christmases, but I suppose Santa is entitled to a bit of a break.

And a Merry Christmas to Mr Moppet also, sadly due to the credit crunch Wilson's have had to tighten their belts (they spent all of the year's profits on extra large trousers) so this year's Christmas message will be a repeat of last year's, but I hope you'll find Mr Harvey as relevant (or at least as equally irrelevant) as ever.

Tabi - who is enjoying an snowless Scottish Christmas at my house this year - says "Hi!" and "Happiful Christmas!"

Off to make a melon ball...

Harvey Towers (and the Dane)

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So, what did everyone get?

I got:
-Wii Points
-A Simpsons DVD
-Wall-E
-A portable 100 GB hard drive
-AN F.A.O Shwartz gift card and the Muppet Whatnot book!
-Two Jim Henson books: Doodle Dreams and The Works
-Shirts
-Gloves (cause we loose them by the dozens)
-A winter jacket
-Various other books
-A pristine copy of an old Daily News newspaper cover about the trash strike with Oscar on the cover
-And, on it's way in the mail, Street Gang!
-EDIT: Oh yeah, and two packages of Double Stuffed Oreos. Don't ask.