What was the last album you bought?

anytimepally

Reaction score
I buy a ton of music, so I'll probably be here quite often :sing: .. and 2009 is looking like a big year, with new Springsteen, the Return of the Blue Ridge Rangers, and new Mark Knopfler

The last album I bought was Nathan & the Zydeco Cha-Chas's Hang It High, Hang It Low.. I happen to love zydeco

Kiki

Reaction score
I bought Guns 'n' Roses Chinese Domocracy. I didn't know what to expect, but it's pretty dang good.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I bought Fleet Foxes self-titled album.. a friend recommended it to me. I like it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I got one of the many different Queen's Greatest Hits from best buy along with an "As Seen On TV" CD calledMonsters of Rock, which is a really shockingly awsome CD

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Last album I bought?.....Probably have to go back int he mid 80's where I got a Showbiz Pizza album. Wish I still had it, although I do have some songs from the album on a cd or on my mp3 player.

Crazy31088

Reaction score
"The Essential Kenny Loggins" and Billy Joel's "The Stranger".

Kiki

Reaction score
I got one of the many different Queen's Greatest Hits from best buy along with an "As Seen On TV" CD calledMonsters of Rock, which is a really shockingly awsome CD
Hmm.. 'Monsters of Rock', the name rings a bell. Isn't that a music event?

"The Essential Kenny Loggins" and Billy Joel's "The Stranger".
Oooh, good choices! I love both Kenny Loggins and Billy Joel! I have some Loggins & Messina stuff, and some of his music from the late-70s (My fave song by him: "Whenever I Call You Friend", I could sing it all day! XD ). Oh- and I just adore Billy Joel, I think that comes from my Dad, because he has all his albums, including "The Stranger" LP, which I still listen to after he got it over 30 years ago! Okay, shut up Kiki, shut up now. =P

Uhhh... I spent, erm, over *mumble* 100 bucks *mumblemumble* on records yesterday. O_O

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Hmm.. 'Monsters of Rock', the name rings a bell. Isn't that a music event?

Oooh, good choices! I love both Kenny Loggins and Billy Joel! I have some Loggins & Messina stuff, and some of his music from the late-70s (My fave song by him: "Whenever I Call You Friend", I could sing it all day! XD ). Oh- and I just adore Billy Joel, I think that comes from my Dad, because he has all his albums, including "The Stranger" LP, which I still listen to after he got it over 30 years ago! Okay, shut up Kiki, shut up now. =P

Uhhh... I spent, erm, over *mumble* 100 bucks *mumblemumble* on records yesterday. O_O
Ahh, Monsters of Rock, what a festival. Man that festival kicks expletive, cause Children of Bodom performed there, along with W.A.S.P., Ozzy Osbourne, Selptura, Black Label Society, Rose Tattoo, KISS and Iron Madien; as if it was the ultimate hard rock fest.

I didn't buy any physical Albums lately, but yesterday I spent some money on the iTunes Store, and I got some Dimmu Borgir, Some more Arch Enemy and heaps of live W.A.S.P. stuff, and all of them are kicking expletive.

Kiki

Reaction score
Sounds cool!
Lol, I've always wanted to go to a Monsters of Rock festival, I used to have a poster of the first gig in my room (from a mag, I didn't go).

Yeah, I haven't bought so many records since I went to this garage sale ages back when they were all $2. But the lady was a bit funny. She kept on telling me to guess how old she was. :confused: But anyway, I got these form Dixons... I haven't been fer a while so I have to stock up.