Nicky Holiday

Redsonga

Reaction score
Rather than take other topics so far off topic they can never be dragged back I decided since I didn't see one to make a topic for my favorite human villain Nicky Holiday:flirt:.
Is anyone else a fan?
Like I said before I always wondered how it would have turned out if he and Miss. Piggy got together...All things considered I think she would have been very good at stealing things (Not in a Wicked Witch evil sort of way but just a normal Piggy turned evil way):mad:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I liked him a lot as a kid when I saw GMC; I didn't realize until much later how campy he was supposed to be, lol. Still, I did like the part with one of his girls:

G: I don't know why you love her like you do!

N: I don't know why, I just do. :cry::mad: lol

xochval15

Reaction score
Rather than take other topics so far off topic they can never be dragged back I decided since I didn't see one to make a topic for my favorite human villain Nicky Holiday:flirt:.
Is anyone else a fan?
Like I said before I always wondered how it would have turned out if he and Miss. Piggy got together...All things considered I think she would have been very good at stealing things (Not in a Wicked Witch evil sort of way but just a normal Piggy turned evil way):mad:
It would have been interesting to see Nicky and Piggy get together. You know how Piggy likes bad boys! :mad:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'm a fan of having them temporarily together. I can totally see Piggy having an "alternate" boyfriend when Kermit seems uninterested. :smile: At least, that'd be the perfect thing to hang over Kermit's head. LOL...

Nicky is my favorite Muppet villain, even more than Doc Hopper, who was technically more cruel. (While Nicky threatened Kermit with a gun, DH actually went to the trouble to hire a "Frog Killer" and had no ethical problems whatsoever in having Kermit killed after Kermit's feel-good speech.)

I think Nicky would steal things for her because he knows she's materialistic. I can also see him hiding this little detail from her. In GMC, when Piggy discovers the truth, she rejects him. I don't think she'd go on stealing sprees with him. They're not Bonnie and Clyde.

And let's be honest, until recently somewhere on this board, I never really "saw" her fear -- though I see it now -- when he grabs her in the dressing room, but the point is, despite the fact that he intimidated her (and is probably the only guy to ever do so that we have seen) that once, he frankly spent more time wooing her than Kermit. Kermit takes forever to admit a relationship (though he obviously has one), while Nicky stated it plainly from the get-go. While Kermit is awestruck by her and gawks at her, Nicky actually tried to get her. Sort of like Peter Parker versus Harry Osborne. One is the wistful shy crush and one is the aggressive lover.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't think she'd go on stealing sprees with him. They're not Bonnie and Clyde.
They could have been..I could think given the right reasons Miss Piggy might turn evil...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Maybe ... Baby Piggy sure went to a lot of trouble to be spiteful.

Redsonga

Reaction score
You should write an evil Piggy story, I would read it :big_grin:!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Coming from you, that seems a little strange :big_grin:

I can't write such a story. I could ... but I just don't see her character that way. I don't mind writing darker fics ... but it would take a lot of convincing to do an evil Piggy story. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oh I don't mean evil dark, I mean evil funny (like the style of GMC) :smile:. There are different types of evil...:smile:. Anyway, it's hard to say but I don't hate dark stories as much as I like a certain magical mixture of light and dark I'm too picky about (Jareth evil=fangirls, vampire evil=fangirls, Q from Star Trek evil=fangirls, Nicky Holiday evil= fangirls, any horror movie movie monster evil=meh, villains from the Laby manga= meh)*lol* I mean it's not like most of my fics are centered on the cheeress of subjects anyway :smile:.
But that's beside the point *lol* I meant funny evil, like Mr. Holiday himself, I don't think he would go from the more light hearted evil he is (is there lighthearted evil? Oh well, I mean from jewel thief to hired hit man or something) with Miss Piggy in the mix..I dunno, I guess I like 'what ifs?' to much, most of all if you can try 'what would reason would an in character version of <name> ever have for the way they think, and how might that have effected the world around them differently if they had decided <blank>, or <blank> hadn't happened or happened differently? Backstory is yummy :3.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Redsonga said:
Oh I don't mean evil dark, I mean evil funny (like the style of GMC) .
Well, that makes sense. You may not have to do THAT much convincing, then. :smile: Well, actually, I'm on a fic moratorium right now. My muse is apparently on vacation.

(Jareth evil=fangirls,
Never saw him as evil. Like Nicky, he's just somewhat self-absorbed.

vampire evil=fangirls
Angel and Spike from Buffy *swoons*

Q from Star Trek evil=fangirls
*squeals*

Nicky Holiday evil= fangirls
mmm... Nicky....

any horror movie movie monster evil=meh
Yeah.

villains from the Laby manga= meh)*lol*
Oh well, we gotta disagree sometime. LOL.

But that's beside the point *lol* I meant funny evil, like Mr. Holiday himself, I don't think he would go from the more light hearted evil he is (is there lighthearted evil? Oh well, I mean from jewel thief to hired hit man or something) with Miss Piggy in the mix..I dunno, I guess I like 'what ifs?' to much, most of all if you can try 'what would reason would an in character version of <name> ever have for the way they think, and how might that have effected the world around them differently if they had decided <blank>, or <blank> hadn't happened or happened differently? Backstory is yummy :3.
Yeah, I don't see Nicky as a hitman either. It's apparent his sister spoiled him as well as his parents.