Pictures of Dark Crystal and Labyrinth Collectibles

Crystal

Reaction score
I though I would start a thread where people could post pictures of their Dark Crystal and Labyrinth merchandise. I really love looking at pictures of how other people disply their things, so come on everyone post your pictures!

This is my DC and Labrinth Collection, hopefully soon I can finally add Chamberlain!

Jeffboy

Reaction score
Nice!

Here is a small part of my collection:

I saw those on eBay and cried when I read the price tag, but I'm glad you won them Laszlo. A few years back I took a press book off your hands (the one with the SkekUng hologram window) but had to part with it recently :cry:

Cool collections guys. Once mine looks respectable again, I shall take some photos.

Crystal

Reaction score
Wow Lazlo that is a beautiful collection you have! I really enjoyed looking at your pictures you have so many wonderful things!
You are so lucky to have the Hasbro protoypes I really wish they had been made I would have loved to have had DC toys to play with when I was little. It was also good to see pictures of the busts they look really nice. I don't like busts in general but have been thinking of making an excepetion for DC I really want the Urskek and maybe Aughra. I also love the miniatures and was wondering how rare they are? I saw the cutlery on ebay it looks really beautiful definately worth it!

MGCJerry

Reaction score
I saw those on eBay and cried when I read the price tag, but I'm glad you won them Laszlo.
I saw them as well and cried as well.

Some nice collections you all have, especially Laszlo. A lot of great stuff. :smile:

I have a very small collection, and nothing worthy of posting with the other collections shown.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Wow Lazlo that is a beautiful collection you have! I really enjoyed looking at your pictures you have so many wonderful things!
You are so lucky to have the Hasbro protoypes I really wish they had been made I would have loved to have had DC toys to play with when I was little. It was also good to see pictures of the busts they look really nice. I don't like busts in general but have been thinking of making an excepetion for DC I really want the Urskek and maybe Aughra. I also love the miniatures and was wondering how rare they are? I saw the cutlery on ebay it looks really beautiful definately worth it!
Thank you! I wish I could show all this stuff personally since the pics arent doing them justice.
Hasbro should re-release the Dark Crystal figures one day, I think its such a cool concept.
I think you will love the busts. They are far from perfect, but still nice.
The die cast miniatures are very detailed and a must have IMO.
They are rare but you should be able to find them for around USD 50.- a set.

monster maker

Reaction score
You have some great stuff there laszlo, whatsthe mystic and skeksis heads, you make those?