Happ-V Birthday Vibs!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Happy birthday to Vibsa, my daughter AND my son AND my twin-sister-twice-removed AND my co-worker at TKO AND Sco'danglishness partner in crime!

Hope you've had a great 19th (20th...shhh!) year of your life and congratulations on being alive for another year, I hope your next is just as fabulous! (Fab as Dan would say!)

Miss ya!
Beauy

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aww, I miss you Vibs! Happy birthday! *huge huggles* (And everyone in T*K*O better wish our one and only Joke Killer h.b. as well, or they'll hear it from me!)

Xerus

Reaction score
I hope you have a great birthday. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ruh-oh! *Hides presents. Happy bathday, hippy bithday, hoppy buthday? Aw heck, congrats Vibsy-poo. *Gives her wrapped Jack Bandit in spite of his muffled protests.

*OOC: Bo, you should make gift-wrapped Jack Bandit a new gift for the Moppets FB ap.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I really haven't ever gotten to know you at all Vibs.

But I wish you all the very best for a Happy Birthday. :smile:

Vibs

Reaction score
Aaww thank you all - even though I'm not really around anymore ... on MC that is... I am not a ghost... I want to say thank you to all of ya and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lots of hugs,
The 19-year-old dane Louise =D (who is 19 and still a teenager.......................... 19.)

Kiki

Reaction score
Vibs!

It's a shame I never really got to know you (God, I sound like I'm at a funeral, sorry...), but you are an aweosme person, and I hope you have a brilltastic day! :smile: