MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
*to Mr Moppet*

Yes, we had better get started right away. Will you put the kettle on or shall we wait for SuZan to get here?

*to Miss Mingostone*

Oh, is this the baby I helped deliver? What a lot of fun that was for all of us... And it met the Wilson’s guarantee: “Delivered within eighteen hours or free garlic bread.”

*to the baby*

Oh, aren’t you just adorable... And look! Do my eyes deceive me or do you have Mr Moppet’s moustache!

*to Mr Moppet*

You must be very proud...

*to the monster*

Tell me, are you related to the monster that ate the television?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Oh look, Kenya, you've got a little something on your lip...*swiftly wipes it clean with the back of the bathrobe from earlier* *coughs* So, Harvey, business as usual?

Vibs

Reaction score
Monster: ..... *walks over and eats television*

_________

Viq: It's gone quiet inthere.... do you think that the m-m-m-monster ate f-f-father?

Vibs: *gulps* M-maybe you should go and check it out. I-I'll just sit here and make sure we aren't chased by any other monsters.

Viq: ... What makes you think you can just make me go inthere, huh?

Vibs: I'm oldest.

Viq: .............. 1 minute, Vibs, ONE MINUTE!

Vibs: Yeah well- GET INTHERE!

Viq: yes, mam.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *watched monster eat tv* I guess it won't be business as usual then...we'll have to do some work...Pity, T*K*O* comes on in an hour.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<A mangy, smelly woman, coated with so much dirt that no one is really sure what color her hair or skin is, stumbles in the still-open door, gripping her head>

Goat: Duuuuuuude... that was a MESSED UP trip... I don't even know where I went. But I found this address in my back pocket... <looks around> Heeeeeey, I've been here before! This is that house of CRAZIES! Awesome. I'm back.

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: *stands outside the door... opens it very carefully... looks inside.*

Vibs: *whispering from behind the bush* Wh-what do you see?

Viq: I see... *thinks... smirks*... Oh sis, it ain't pretty.

Vibs: ! What?

Viq: I'm going in...

Vibs: No! Viq, don't go inthere! *runs over to him* Don't- ... *looks inside and sees the perfectly normal conditions... apart from the big monster sitting on the couch* waaait a second.. Viq you little...! There's nothing wrong with-.... Viq? VIQ WHERE DID YOU GO YOU *censur*?

... oh, hi dad, hi mr. Harvey, hi Miss Mingostone. *smiles innocently*

minidoozer

Reaction score
Miss Mingostone: Oh hello Mr Harvey! I haven't seen you since Kenya was born! *puts down bag next to Kenya and turns to Father* How's everything been?

Kenya: *poking Mr Harvey's leg while giggling*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Emerging from the pools at Nel's home... The oozy mass known as Something Gross places a hand on the ground, adding another three snails so there are now six, whose small slimy trails become six silver rails.

Messieur Seamus... Will ma belle Nel be all right? Sil boo plete, tell me wha I can do to elp er return to us from wherever it iz er mind as gone.

*Meanwhile... Ivan and Vanessa have rented out a little apartment in town, deciding that it'd be best for them to get away from the craziness of the Moppets for now. Perhaps they may return when their lives aren't as busy with school and finding out their dreams in life.

As for the Cole Family... Isabelle was able to cobble together the ingredients nursing her frailed husband back to life, dragging him out of the underworldian caverns. The triplets are now grown just like the Moppet Twins except that these are three girls and are of a completely different family. Morphing now from young cats into their young human forms... Ann is still the logical one of the trio, but now her blonde hair and fashionable dressing set her apart as the cool smart one. Kelly will always be the wide-eyed dreamer, her wild brown hair matched by her wild brown psychadelic clothing, she loves music and singing and drawing and whatever new stories she can find in the library. Tabby, a rambunctious redhead flashes her claws at times... She's yet to learn how to keep that tornado of spirit of hers contained as reflected by her messier muggle wardrobe. Their family house however remains boarded up for the time being as it remains a mystery if they shall return to establish contact with the rest of the Moppet clan for now.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <stares at Kenya> Duuuude, I don't remember THIS lil' midget around here! <sits next to Kenya on the floor--leaving mudtracks where she was standing> Hey, Kiddie, whussup? Whose are ya? <pokes Kenya's arm, leaving a perfect dot of dirt> I just might rub off on you...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *pushing door to living room open with foot and waving Mr Harvey and Miss Mingostone in* Do take a seat...don't take it far. *to Goat* I remember you...Chicken? Horse? What was your name again? Something about a Sheep maybe?...Manglestine, shall I take your bag upstairs? VIBS! Don't *censur* at your brother! VIQ! Where did you go? *spinning slightly* Has anyone offered that one-eyed Monster any tea? *to Goat* Don't touch that Kenyan!

Status
Not open for further replies.