MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Kenya: *looks at dirty spot on her arm* Ew?

Mingostone: *walks into living room* My bag? I'll take it upstairs later, it'll be okay down here for now.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: If not the bag, what about the child? As you are here, you may as well have Jack's old room. I haven't seen him in a while...Of course, he did used to sleep in the cupboard above the stairs...but, hey, a room's a room! *hands bathrobe to Goat* Do you need a towel or something?

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: Why don't I just have my old room? Kenya won't mind sharing with me *turns to Kenya*, will you my pretty little tulip?

Kenya: *couldn't care less* Maddalam joomie loupie! *desperately tries to stand up but fails because of her slippy shoes*

Mingostone: Aww, see?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*a loud rumbling noise, deafened by the roof and walls of the Moppet house*

*the sound suddenly stops*

*Jack Bandit, tall, slender, mussed up brown hair that had probably never seen a comb, wearing stylish black sunglasses and a business suit*

Jack: *pulls down the sunglasses and looks around the house* What's up? Mind if I park my helicopter in the backyard?

Vibs

Reaction score
Vibs: *mumbles* stupid little viq tricked into thinking that the monster had devoured everything and dfjksglsaglkgklg... *walks to her room*

Viq: *On couch next to monster* So to sum it up - you only eat square things?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *peers into the living room* *spies Vibs and Viq on the couch with the monster* ...Yo, Bo, you aware that there's a monster in the living room? ...And some hairy thing next to Viq.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: *turns around to see Jack* ! Jack! I haven't seen you in ages! How've you been! *gives him a huge hug* And those clothes, wow! Finally got a proper job then?

Kenya: *has finally managed to stand up, holding onto the coffee table* Loubbi rai mak. Yah?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *to Kenya* It's actually not a Loubbi rai mak...it's a house-coat. *to Jack* Good, job, eh? You can start paying rent...And I'll lend you a cot, there's room in the bike-shed.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *blinks at hug from Mingo* *stares at Kenya* Psst, Liza... what's the... baby thing by the table? *slides out of the hug* Erm... the job. Yeah... proper? Uhh... well... it certainly does have its pay-offs. *cheesy grin*

*to Father* ...Cot? Bike shed? ...What happened to the cushy room in the office I've lived in since I moved in here and began mooching off of you and your family? After all we've been through, Bo, you're going to swipe the room right out from under my feet? I'll tell ya, Bo... there won't be much floor left after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.