MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <falls to her knees, smokey and panting>

Jason: <wraps his arms around Mairin and gently strokes her hair> Are you alright, Love?

Mairin: <nods feebly>

Jason: *to Goat* Thank you <he scoops Mairin into his arms> I'll take her home now <he starts walking down the street>

Mairin: Jason... <she says weakly>

Jason: Yes Love?

Mairin: I live in that direction.. <she points in the direction that is opposite to where Jason is walking>

Jason: I never said what home I was taking you to.

Mairin: <smiles faintly> You never give up, do you?

Jason: Nope and you love me for it.

Mairin: That I do... <she closes her eyes and snuggles closer to him>

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: Awww... How cute. Lovebirds. PLAY NICE, MR. NONDESCRIPT! <Looks at bucket> PHEW! Didn't even get an unneeded shower. <Drops bucket> AND a little flame show. Now THAT'S a good day. <Strolls back into the Moppet house>

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *to Miss Mingostone, with back to window where kidnapping and fire-shows and magic plant growing were going on* And that's when I said, she said, "It's a nicknak, Patty Whack, give the frog a loan! His old man's a rolling stone." Get it? *glances just Mairin's flame trick* Does anyone smell barbecue?

minidoozer

Reaction score
Kenya: *pokes Vibs* Ka.

Mingostone: *reading through a small pile of papers given to her by Mr Harvey* What am I looking for a again?

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
*looks up from the insurance papers*

And that’s when I said, “no, sorry Mr Moppet, I don’t get it –but then I wasn’t listening, can we start over?" And if the frog was so keen on getting a book he hadn’t read before why didn’t he go to the library himself rather than send the chicken?

Miss Mingostone, we are looking for a legal lacuna in this improbably watertight insurance document to ensure that Mr Jack can enjoy some financial or otherwise recompense in lieu of the loss of his helicopter. It’s the sort of old-fashioned family activity we all used to enjoy so much....

*takes a fine tooth-comb and goes back to the papers*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
OOC: Finally. I could not get on MC at ALL yesterday!

*Meanwhile at the Cole household, Isabelle suddenly opens the shutters and can be seen dusting off the piano, only hoping the rest of her family will come back to join her*

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: *sits in a corner, shaking with fear after having watched shark documentary*

Vibs: ... There! *makes small adjustment at Kenya's hair and then moves her hand for everybody to see how she's made 3 very tiny pigtails out of the little baby's fine blond hair*. Wau Lilgirl you're ...like me! Only smaller. And less able to speak. Oh oh! I will nickname you "Lil Vibs"... or "Vibs II" - nah sounds like I've died... which I haven't, DON'T start celebrating just yet! *points to everybody in the room*... anyway. Maybe you should just be like, my sidekick. Lilgirl for now it is...

Viq: *still sitting in corner, shaking with fear, picturing sharks attacking everywhere*

Vibs: Oh Viq?... RRROOOOAAARRRRR!

Viq: N-AARRGHHHH!

Vibs: Hee hee hee life is fun.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Kenya: *desperately trying to figure out what's making her head feel so weird* Gamma hoobie! *frowns at Vibs* Pfft.

Mingostone: *looks up from papers and sees Viq* Aww, you poor little thing, come here. Want a lollipop? *picks him up and sits down on the sofa again with him* How about... hm... Oh oh, this one! Tastes like tiny fish! You just sit here and eat that while I read through these papers. *does*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *now peering through the window* I say, it does seem to be getting rather dusky...Either a cloud's gone over the sun, or someone's been dusting the piano at the Cole house again...What's that, Mr Harvey? Oh, you'll find a the fine toothbrush is in the bathroom...next to the fancy toothbrush and the toilet brush.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: *to Viq* Feeling any better now cutie?

Kenya: *has decided that Vibs is trying to make her look weird* Vibba fnah loob. Yahs poui! Moodi. *crawls over to Mr Moppet and pokes his leg* Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.