MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: Mr Moppet! A shiny thing! *points to coffee table*

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Not so fast! Take that!

Oh dear, I’m forgetting my manners again. What I mean to say is: "Could you slow down a little, all of the colour and movement does rather give me a headache. Here, please take some of these pages of small print to read between courses."

Do let me know if you find anything, just like Miss Mingostone did when she found that shiny thing.

*also points to coffee table*

How interesting...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ivy vine stretches out from Something, tripping up Bo, causing him to reel backwards, nocking into the shiny thing on the coffee table.

*Whispers to the leprechauns to help guide Nel back home without her seeing them.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *takes sheets of paper* Well, I can't read this without glasses...*to Nell* We'll have to order drinks as soon as possible...AHHH! *is grabbed by vine and thrown across the room, knocking the shiny-thing from the table, still holding the papers* *to Harvey, without breaking concentration* Am I looking for anything in particular? Maybe I could use this flashlight I knocked of the table...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Torch burns the papers. *Glasses shatter. *Plates crack and drinks tip. Yes, tip the drinks and crack the plates, that's what Bo-bee Moppet hates.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: *grabs vase from coffee table and empties it over Mr Moppet and the burning papers* That should do the trick. Plenty of water.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: ...thanks...I think? You don't also have an axe on you to get this vine off me? If I didn't know better I'd say something wasn't overly happy with me...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *strolls downstairs whistling* *blinks at general goings-on* You're all still here? ...And who's the green chick? *sees the leprachauns* Lemme guess... Leaf Green and the Seven Dwarves? Clever plot twist, I must say. Speaking of which... why are there toasted bagels on the floor? ...And who invited the vine?

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
*sees Miss Mingostone pouring the water over the papers*

Thank goodness... that I keep lots of duplicate copies of everything, especially in the case of such important documents as these. But Miss Mingostone, do you really think you ought to water that vine?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *pokes the vine strangling Father* Erm... Bo... this vine is really getting cozy with you--which I'm sure you noticed. Won't your wife... oh... what's her name... Christy! Won't Christy get mad when she finds you've been cuddling up with poisonous plants? By the way... the toilet's clogged. I--erm... SOMEONE tried to soak up the water in the bowl with a beach towel...

Status
Not open for further replies.