MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *shakes head fiercly, causing the flower to bobble about* I am NOT a flower! I'm... I'm... I'm a flower... *frowns* Someone put me in a vase so I don't wither away...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Let me get this straight...*to Nell* You are my wife, but now you are green. *to Mingo* You were the nanny, but now you have a child. *to Jack* You were my friend, but now you flower growing out of your head. *to Harvey* You are my work colleague and...why are you in my house again? *to self* You...need to see a doctor.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
*to Kenya, the baby he is holding in his arms*

So that’s what you get if you turn water onto vine...

Did you meet your Uncle Jack by the way? *points* He’s the one with the sunflower growing out of his head. I’m expect you’ll love him, I know all of the birds will.

I’m not sure I can work in these conditions you know. It’s much quieter and more organised than I’m used to.

*sits down with the pile of insurance papers again*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Jack, my boy, listen...if you want to go outdoors, might be wise to cover up your...alteration. Now, I'm sure you don't know anything about cover-ups or hold-ups or sneaky quick get-aways or anything like that, so I'll give you some advice...Wear a large coat, dark glasses, and a sun-cap...Or maybe a sunflower cap?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *shifty eyes* Er... right, nothing about that... at all. *laughs nervously* *grabs the tablecloth off the kitchen table, knocking everything off* *puts table cloth over head* There. That covered up enough for ya? *grumbles*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Well...unless we have to lay the table...Luckily all the cutlery and crookery was eaten! Unluckily...someone needs to replace it...Luckily! I'm eating out this evening! Everyone else can order take-away...

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mingostone: Aww, don't cover it up! I love sunflowers! *takes table cloth off Jack* Besides, I was planning to hang that up on my wall upstairs.

Kenya: *excited about flower on Jack's head* Flaaa! Meme now! *reaches out and quickly plucks flower right off Jack's head* Me!

Mingostone: Kenya! *turns to Jack* You okay?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *bites down on lip as eyes begin to water* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW! ! ! ! *sniffs* I... I think that was connected to part of my brain... I don't remember how to ride a unicycle anymore! ! GAH! What will I live for now?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *mutters under breath* Good thing too, I think the bikeshed ate the unicycle last month...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Aside to Jack: You never knew how to ride a unicycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.