MopFam III - Same Family, Third Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Starts raining, washing Goat's dirt away.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
*Mr Harvey is in the bedroom looking out of window*

Oh dear, I hope they don’t leave that ambulance too near the bike shed. The last thing we need is the siren giving it indigestion and keeping us all up all night.

Are there any letters for me, mail-man? In fact don’t answer that it was silly of me to have asked. After all I don’t really live here... and I never get any letters at home anyway.

But fancy prying into other people’s mail, how unprofessional! Do remember and give it to me after you’ve read it Mr Moppet so I can duplicate it and keep a copy on record like all private and personal correspondence received by employees of Wilson’s...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*Waking up and walking into Father's room.* Hi Daddy, hi guy with the horse, hi horse. I thought I heard an amboolance outside. Someone croke er somethin'?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <wakes> Dude, turn the water off... <looks up> RAIN! CRAP! <jumps up> OW ow ow HEY paramedude! <Jumps into the ambulance> CRAP that hurt... hurts... ow... <looks over self> ...Oh... So THAT'S what color my hair is.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *hands letter to Mr Harvey* It's a Q...someone's been leaving the magnetic fridge letters in the bed again...Hey Janna sweetie! Did you sleep ok? Didn't end up in any imaginary deserts or travel on any barnacle infested ships? *to Harvey* These kids and their imaginations...Sometimes they can't tell dreams from reality...Now would someone move the horse off my bed?

RedDragon

Reaction score
Som: One moment unconscious girl, I'm busy *to Jason* And what makes YOU think you're Mairin's boyfriend?

Jason: Well for one we're living together!

Som: Oh you are, are you?

Jason: YES! WE ARE!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <calling from ambulance> DUDES! MR. NONDESCRIPT! PARAMEDUDE! GET MAY OUT OF THE RAIN! She'll get, like... CLEAN... <shudders>

RedDragon

Reaction score
Jason: SHUT UP GOAT! WE'RE BUSY!

Som: YEAH! STOP BEING CONSCIOUS UNCONSCIOUS GIRL!

Jason: *to Som* <blink, disgusted> You're an idiot!

Som: No. YOU'RE an idiot!

Jason: *sarcasm* Oh, great come back. What are you? 5?

Som: I'm 25 I'll have you know!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Well, I may be sharing a bed with a horse but at least there's no living together business going on! *out the window* Don't think just because I'm upstairs I can't hear what goings on are...going on...Honestly, kids these days...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Jana: Well, if I'd ended up in another desert, then I wouldn't be here now, would I? Would I? And besides, if it was just my 'magination, then where'd the crab on my sock, and the sand, and the seawater, and the seaweed in my hair, come from? Huh, where? Come on Daddy, you know Vibs always picks on me! Just because I don't have any powers. Well, I'll show her!

Status
Not open for further replies.