Questions about SST Songs

rbendtzen

Reaction score
Hi.

I don't know if this topic has been posted or not. But, I have a question reguarding a couple songs used on past episodes of Sesame Street.

The first one was a song that featured a girl that sounded like she was around 10 or 11 years old. The song had something to do with harmony, because the chorus went:

"We all sing in the same song,
The same song,
The same voice.

We all sing in the same song,
We sing in harmony.

Does anyone out there know who sang this? Was it an animated segment with a voiceover? Who was it and what is the name of the song?

Also, in another classic episode, Ernie sang Bert to sleep by singing the tune of Brahm's Lullaby, but using different words. What episode was that from? Also, did the song have a different name even though it was the same tune as Brahm's Lullaby?

Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Rob Bendtzen

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
I don't know who sang the first song, but it was live action and took place on a playground. You can find the video on You Tube. I vaguely remember the second clip, but nothing else beyond the knowledge that I've seen it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful! :sympathy:

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
Hi.

I don't know if this topic has been posted or not. But, I have a question reguarding a couple songs used on past episodes of Sesame Street.

The first one was a song that featured a girl that sounded like she was around 10 or 11 years old. The song had something to do with harmony, because the chorus went:

"We all sing in the same song,
The same song,
The same voice.

We all sing in the same song,
We sing in harmony.

Does anyone out there know who sang this? Was it an animated segment with a voiceover? Who was it and what is the name of the song?

Also, in another classic episode, Ernie sang Bert to sleep by singing the tune of Brahm's Lullaby, but using different words. What episode was that from? Also, did the song have a different name even though it was the same tune as Brahm's Lullaby?

Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Rob Bendtzen
That song always made me cry... **** I'm about to cry just thinking about it.