NECA's Jareth and Hoggle

cabbageheat

Reaction score
Ordered this over the weekend, never thought I'd pay 35 bucks for an action figure, but hey, its Labyrinth, its worth it. And I will not eat the peach.

cabbageheat

Reaction score
Mine just arrived today and in great condition. I have to admit I was surprised by the smell of paint on these guys, I mean a huge waffting smell of paint, that hits you in the face like a softball as soon as you open it. I knew they're would be fumes, but man. . .

The level of detail is really good, however, I am just dumbfounded by the inability of either figure. . . to stand. Why would you sculpt something, that can barely stand up? What was the point? And then provide no stands for them either. . .brilliant. So, I guess I'll be hearing it "clank" against my glass display case every other time I walk into the room.

SO, yeah, its a great product, good sculpt, nice details, very smelly paint (which I'm sure will abside) but I can't forgive them on the "stability" issue. I seem to get them to stand every once in a while, but in the most ridiculous positions. Again. . why sculpt a standing figure, for display that doesn't stand. Geeze. . . .

Crystal

Reaction score
I have had my Jareth and Hoggle since they were released and I love them. This version of Jareth is nicer and a much better likeness of David Bowie.

The figures will stand you just have adjust there feet until they balance and then never mess with them again! I was really angry when they first arrived and they both kept falling over but once I got their feet positioned in they have never fallen over, unlike some of my NECA Harry Potter figures.

You have to wonder why NECA makes statue like figures then puts some limited articulation. But I don't want to knock NECA they have given us Hoggle and Jareth and soon Lord Chamberlain!