Favorite Fraggle?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The funny thing is, he's NOT perfect. He's just more subtle than the others. He tends to hide his faults until he's alone.
Oh yeah definitely, and I think seeing his earlier episodes made that more clear for me. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, one of Gobo's weaknesses is his pride - and I think most of it stems from his insecurities about being able to live up to Traveling Matt.

Let's see, of the Fraggle Five, I'd say Wembley's my favorite, and I also like Red and Gobo. But it's true - Boober gets some of the best lines. Examples:

"Argument, nothing, it's an attempted coup!"
"Yes, but I feel great sympathy. The Grim Reaper comes for us all."

Of the other Fraggles, I like Beige, from "Fraggle Wars," the Storyteller, Gillis, Convincing John and his crew, Cantus and the Minstrels, and even the World's Oldest Fraggle is good for a snicker or two.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Such a tough call as I LOVE nearly every aspect of Fraggle Rock, but I'd have to say that...

Cantus and Boober would have to be my favorites with a side helping of Wembley too.

:coy:

alyteima

Reaction score
This is all very enlightening :smile: It is hard to choose between the five, they have such great dynamic.
Boober is hilarious, definitely. He's such an anti-Fraggle sometimes. :smirk:

Of course, one of my favorite parts of the show is Gobo and Wembley's friendship, the little brother/big brother thing. Sometimes I think Wembley bows down to him too much, but he's Wembley, he's super-agreeable anyway, LOL.

Of the five, I'm more like Mokey, she's the hippie fraggle and I love how she can freak out sometimes but I'm a lot like Wembley too, always agreeing:embarrassed:

Redsonga

Reaction score
A lot of people call Mokey a hippie but I think that she isn't one deep down. There is some of that there, but she's much more agreeable (Cantus to IMHO). As a whole the hippies were not a happy/peaceful people, for all that history tries to say otherwise (I grew up hearing a lot of stories from my ma's generation, now in their 60's and 70's).
I think Mokey idolizes them, I think she even wishes she was one (in fraggle terms) but I don't think she is. Like I said before I would call her more new age, much more granola and wheat grass than smoke and tye-dye :smile:.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I love Fraggle Rock, loved it since I was in elementary school. It's hard to pick a favorite character, but I love Wembley, Gobo and Red. I also like the trash heap and Philo and Gunge, those two are funny! I loved Cantus, too.

ShiveringCactus

Reaction score
As a kid I loved Red, but now I find her a tiny bit annoying! I guess I must have gotten older and grumpier, 'cause now my favourite is Boober. :smile:

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
my favorite fraggles Are Mokey, Boober, and Red they are my favorite but one of them is Mokey because the poems that she wrote.

Kiki

Reaction score
Red- She's fiesty, but also very innocent and genuine, oh- and cute. :smile: Secondly, she was my favourite character growing up.

Wembley- Good-natured, easy-going kinda guy. He reminds me of myself though, as I'm very, VERY indecisive.

Mokey- The one I can relate to the most. I have a very simalar personality to her, plus- I like art and writing. ^^

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
A lot of people call Mokey a hippie but I think that she isn't one deep down. There is some of that there, but she's much more agreeable (Cantus to IMHO). As a whole the hippies were not a happy/peaceful people, for all that history tries to say otherwise (I grew up hearing a lot of stories from my ma's generation, now in their 60's and 70's).
I think Mokey idolizes them, I think she even wishes she was one (in fraggle terms) but I don't think she is. Like I said before I would call her more new age, much more granola and wheat grass than smoke and tye-dye :smile:.
I would call Mokey a hippie; just that she's a better hippie than some of the real life people were, heh. People aren't perfect, but characters can be the ideal we're looking for. :smile: