Your Thoughts: Super Bowl XLIII

animal0606

Reaction score
27 - 23 Steelers Champ 2nd time in 4 years Santonio Holmes MVP . Put the chicken fingers down & turn up the TV its the Bosstime show everyone new he would play Glory Days & Born To Run to fitting songs for halftime show.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Cards put up a great fight. If they have the same team next year and little to no injuries, I expect the team to be back in the playoffs.

They competed against one of the toughest teams in all of NFL and lost by 4 points to the #1 defense in the league.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I did end up watching it over a friend's house and we had fun, but to be honest I wasn't watching the game too much, lol.

I actually wrote a Blog entry a couple days before about why I'd want to watch the Marx Brothers' football film Horse Feathers instead, hehe.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I wanna watch it, only they don't air it here, lol! Well- not that I know of anyway. Otherwise I wouldn't mind seeing it. Dunno who I'd root fer though (then again, "rooting" means... something else here in Aus. And it's not baraking fer somebody. :embarrassed: XP)
How could they have not aired it where you live?

Anyway I watched it and figured the Steelers won.

Inncidently I wonder if Mr. Rogers was a Steelers fan?

As you might know Pittsburgh was where is show was produced.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
How could they have not aired it where you live?

Anyway I watched it and figured the Steelers won.

They did air it here in Aus. But, they cut the preshow, haltime show and the commericals out of the NBC broadcast feed.:mad:

Kiki

Reaction score
They did air it here in Aus. But, they cut the preshow, haltime show and the commericals out of the NBC broadcast feed.:mad:
Aw man, I love those American commercials! XP But meh, I wasn't even able to watch it anyways (wasn't it on Ten HD? Don't 'ave it. X_X)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

Don't know? But I do know that he didn't really like or watch television.

Shari Lewis was much the same way. She didn't like the violence and she didn't allow her children to watch television... Not even Sesame Street.

SSLFan

Reaction score

Shari Lewis was much the same way. She didn't like the violence and she didn't allow her children to watch television... Not even Sesame Street.
Odd. She appeared on the show sometime in the 90's. :halo:

Scott S

Reaction score
Seems odd that this thread is still here, but as a die hard Steeler fan it seems like a great place tp make my first post here!

It was truly a great game. Except I did hurt my left knee "encouraging" Harrison to run the interception back right before half time. :smile: