Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow well that sounds great! is there one that you would want more then the other? If I could I would do the Muppet Show ones just it would seem easier.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Wow well that sounds great! is there one that you would want more then the other? If I could I would do the Muppet Show ones just it would seem easier.
The Muppet Show comic book series are officially drawn and written by Roger Langridge. I suppose I'll be assigned to one of the spinoffs.

BlakeMP

Reaction score
AWESOME cover, Dave! I can't wait to hear which Muppet spin-off you'll be doing!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just had a thought. The Muppet Show comics pretty much show the characters above the waist only, but I wonder if the same will apply for Robin Hood. Legs are shown on the covers, but then again, the characters are in full-body shots on the Muppet Show comics.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just had a thought. The Muppet Show comics pretty much show the characters above the waist only, but I wonder if the same will apply for Robin Hood. Legs are shown on the covers, but then again, the characters are in full-body shots on the Muppet Show comics.
There are some shots in the Muppet Show comic from the waist down as well. I believe the comics are a way to open up the Muppet world a little more and work to the strength of the drawn medium. Full body Muppets are good with me. Actually I prefer that. I believe the Robin Hood will have lots of dynamic head-to-toe Muppets. It is an adventure. :smile: