JJ's Muppets in Kingdom Hearts fanfic!

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
I would have to agree with that last comment, unforunately. Even though Rowlf and Kermit are the muppets with the biggest history behind them, from what I remember reading. And I can totally see the whole thing with something fitting in the movie and not in the game.

So, that is cool. But I still like the idea of an EM minigame where you get the Animal summon at the end. They could meet them on the road on their way to the ghost town. Like, as if things were switched up and their bus broke down. They pull up to them and talk, then there is a minigame, after which, upon completeing the game, you get to summon Animal. Man, that is a scary summon. It would be amusing if what he did was different depending on what gender the enemy was... wait.... never mind.

And since their in the ghost town, maybe they can stop into Bunsen and Beaker's lab, maybe there is some sort of tool there or the pills could come into use.

I am just trying to help out, and I really love the idea.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
And since their in the ghost town, maybe they can stop into Bunsen and Beaker's lab, maybe there is some sort of tool there or the pills could come into use.

I am just trying to help out, and I really love the idea.
I like the idea of the EM mini game too, I think I might use it.

But oh man, why didn't I think of that with Bunsen and Beaker, :confused:, of course they should have thier own lab in the ghost town, duh to myself. I could figure out some sort of invention they came up with that could help Sora and Co. Ok, when I rewrite this, that's one I'm totally to going to add. The EM bus is a maybe, but the Bunsen and Beaker Lab, that's a godda, :smile:. Thanks Gemini Draco, I am honsetly kicking myself for not coming up with that one in the first place.

Ok I'm getting to work on rewriting this right away.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Very nice fic! This is just how I would imagine a Muppet world in Kingdom Hearts. I do feel that the EM should be included in some way, maybe not directly in the story, but in a side game like others are suggesting. I agree with RedPiggy also, in that you should do a second story. for when Sora retuns. Again, nice job.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Very nice fic! This is just how I would imagine a Muppet world in Kingdom Hearts. I do feel that the EM should be included in some way, maybe not directly in the story, but in a side game like others are suggesting. I agree with RedPiggy also, in that you should do a second story. for when Sora retuns. Again, nice job.
Thanks Colbynfriends, I'm totally going to do a second story for the return of Sora.

But I'm putting that on the backburner for now, cause, thanks in part to RedPiggy and Gemini, I got some new ideas to improve this frist one, which I'll have done by the end of the day and I hope everyone here will take the time to read it as they did this one. If you liked this one, I think you'll love what I have in mind for my revised edition. I'll post a link here when I'm done, thanks again.