Fraggle Rock Complete Series for $58

Mistershow

Reaction score
Hmm.. Can anyone with Amazon experience help me out with this situation:

I ordered the Fraggle Rock complete season from Amazon on the 13th, it said estimated ship date the 25th! I ordered using free two day shipping with Amazon Prime too...

Does that mean it's out of stock or something? Why such a long time to ship with 2 day shipping?

I want my Fraggles!

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
I don't think they're out of stock. I ordered mine on Feb 9 and got the e-mail that it shipped Sunday, so it actually shipped today. I think Amazon must be having a run on these at that price.
I swore up and down that I would never ever purchase the complete set due to their being no Season 4 on its own, but I caved. That's a great price!

Andibcool

Reaction score
My imported US box came a few days ago.
The box itself is really nice made with the Logo stand and all.
Wrong thread , i need to repost in the other one. :embarrassed:

muppet baby

Reaction score
i ordered mine at this price from amazon late saterday evening The 7th of March and they shipped it sunday morning the 8th whooooooooooooooooo i can not wait to get it .

amazon is so fast . the best price ever to :smile::excited:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'm surprised it's still that cheap. I thought it would last for a few days, a week at the most. I was holding out for somebody to get it for my birthday but I'll probably have to get it myself :stick_out_tongue:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As of April 1 (with the expiration of the Henson contract), it appears that HIT has increased their price on the Fraggle Complete Set.

As of this post there is a seller that has it still available for $60, another for $79 and up. If anyone's been holding out, I'd probably order the Fraggle Complete set today before all the retailers increase their price across the board. (Look for the "new" and "used" links underneath Amazon's main price to see the price from other retailers.)

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Wow, a jump to 118! I figured Henson had some say on the discount and that appears to be the case. HIT doesn't seem to mind flashing their say over this release now that they're solo.

I hope the material they may own or co-own (ie: bonus material footage) wouldn't be difficult for Henson to obtain rights to, should the latter attempt to issue Season 4 down the road.

Davina

Reaction score
Well, looks like i broke down and ordered it at the tight time... heh..
Got my first pay check from my new job (now work part time at the local library..) and hubby insisted I blow a good chunk the first check on fun stuff to make up for some of the stress i've been dealing with.. so.. it is now on it's way...