Songs You've Heard TOO Often

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Anyone heard a SS SO many times, you just got sick of it? This applies to me for the song, "It's Zydeco". Back in late 2006, I started taping PWMS n Noggin and I saw this one ALL the time. I watched it so many times, I just dreaded seeing it again, especially when it was put on the Country Sogns DVD.

Kiki

Reaction score
The Elmo's World theme. Lol. And when he sings about objects in the tune of "Jingle Bells". Education, in-depth stuff indeed. But seriously, after a while...

Son of Enik

Reaction score
The Elmo's World theme. Lol. And when he sings about objects in the tune of "Jingle Bells". Education, in-depth stuff indeed. But seriously, after a while...
You must be psychic Kiki...i was so going to say the same thing.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I love hearing classics, Subway, Telephone Rock, Rock to sleep, C is for Cookie, Wubba Wubba, but Elmo's.... Song.... I just don't hear it online or on TV, I hear it on tapes, dvd's, Toys.... I even read it a few times! It's enought to drive a frog to take a trip to paris...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Count me in. Yeah, I know what the song is about, but do we have to use it once every season now? Plus the song is NOT a favorite of mine.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Elmo's World. It gets in your head and drills a hole into it D:

OLumeVaSti

Reaction score
Thinking back, I remember getting tired of the Eskimo girl's song about getting dressed to go outside. I think as a kid I saw that daily.

Soul H

Reaction score
I defenatly think that "Elmo's Song" is played WAY to often. It totally grinds my gears that I hear this song almost everywhere I go to. :mad:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Of course, lest we forget, Elmo's Song is a theme song that appears on every episode... no wonder why it's so grating.