Bushfires- ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I've heard rumors that some of the fires were lighted by ex-firefighters! that is so lame if it's true! One of them was started by an upidstay ersonpay throwing away his cigarette butt, you think he'd be a bit more careful! It's just so frustrating how people can be so careless. It's so sad, I have friends in VIC ...not sure where they are located as to the fires though. But it's really scary! Luckily I'm not located too close to the fires.
What's with the Pig Latin?

Kiki

Reaction score
...And it seems like they've found the arsonist! :eek: Apparently he was lighting lots of little fires, but because of all the wind the weather made it spread. And then his car broke down, and a lady gave him a ride, and he told her that he thought he saw someone lighting the fires!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
The death toll is now 200, and a firefighter was killed in Vic after being hit by a collapsing tree! EEK!

animal0606

Reaction score
The people responsible for that fire should be punnished by the people affected by there stupidity, the guilty party should be burned alive. There is no way they should go to prison & live off of tax payers money. Punishment should fit the crime.