Top 5 Master Replicas Muppet Wishlist

Reaction score
I just got Animal today, to round out my three, and if this ends up being all that's ever made, I'll enjoy them immensely. If Fozzie somehow comes out, I'll be overjoyed. But I was thinking which ones I would need to make my life complete and I came up with a top 5.

1:Fozzie (obviously)
2:Camilla
3:stick_out_tongue:iggy
4:Robin
5:Rowlf (or Beaker, I guess)

Beaker seems like an obvious choice from a marketing standpoint, and I like Beaker, but without Bunsen, I think it would seem like a cheap marketing ploy. I picked Rowlf, just because he's such a great character and wouldn't require any clothing at all. Camilla and Robin, again, no clothing, and great smaller characters, which would be cheaper, and I don't like Rizzo or Pepe enough to go out of my way to get them. And Piggy, just because she deserves it.

What top 5 characters would you guys need to complete your life with the Muppets?

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Though I still need to purchase a Gonzo - my top 5 would be....

1 - Fozzie
2 - Rowlf
3 - Piggy
4 - Beaker
5 - Dr Teeth or Scooter

Not really into the idea of making small Muppets like Camilla or Robin. Though great small characters - I would rather see production runs made smaller and even prices raised slightly, instead of trying to make smaller Muppets just to get cheaper options.....

Davina

Reaction score
well after Fozzie

I would need Piggy
then Robin or Rizzo would be nice (I could use a smaller one for my evil Muppet Nativity set plan.. which sadly looks like it will die incomplete.. but.. you never know..) Robin would make more sense, but I could have a lot more fun with a Rizzo..
after that..
Statler and Waldorf would count as 2, but i'd love to have them..
and for #5.. honestly, i'd like some muppet penguins.. but i doubt that'd have a chance ever, so will go with .. Floyd cuz Animal needs someone to hold him back..

Reaction score
Yeah, my point with the smaller muppets wasn't so much to make them cheaper but for variety. I'm guessing Robin, for example, would still have at least a $150-200 price point, which would be harder to justify than spending $300 on Gonzo, in my opinion. It was more for the same reason Palisades did as many of the smaller guys as they could and that's just to show size variation in the collection. I think having a scale Robin next to a scale Fozzie would be absolutely awesome.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My complete dream list of replicas if there were 5 real spots left and they could actually get them to market like the other three. This would be the order:

1. Fozzie
2. Miss Piggy
3. Scooter
4. Rowlf
5. Pepe

Runners up: Dr. Teeth, Janice, Sam, Beaker and Bunsen.

Even Fozzie is not likely to happen, but this is a wish/dream list.
By the way for clarification, size doesn't make a replica any less expensive. Smaller parts can actually be harder in many cases.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Bl**dy tough one this is. Ok, er...let's say:

1. Fozzie (ABSOLUTE MUST ! ! ! !)
2. Miss Piggy (BECAUSE IT'S MISS PIGGY ! ! ! ! )
3. Rowlf (QUINTESSENTIAL JIM! ! !)
4. Scooter (C'MON!)
5. Dr. Teeth, Janice, Floyd, Statler & Waldorf, Sam the Eagle, Bunsen & Beaker, Zoot, Crazy Harry, Rizzo, Swedish Chef, Uncle Deadly, Mahna Mahna & Snowths, Robin, Sweetums and Lew Zealand...just the essentials!

Runners Up: Everyone else!

Nick22

Reaction score
i seriously can't believe u r asking me to pick 5. that is just kooky. for my collection to be complete, ill need all of them. but ik that is almost impossible to ill give u the ones i feel i definitely need. but they r in no order.

fozzie, piggy, dr. teeth, janice, zoot, floyd, rowlf, pepe, scooter, statler and waldorf, bunsen and beaker, and sam r some of my must haves. i also would love for them to possibly have some sesame and fraggles :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
My first two picks are in order, though technically I'd love to have Rowlf first, but since Fozzie is halfway through what with the protos & all, I gave him #1. The rest are in no particular order, maybe a collective #3, lol.

1. Fozzie Bear!
2. Rowlf the Dog! - #1 Muppet with me, right with Kermit.
• Missy Piggy - Just would be wierd to not have her, plus she's just a cute-lookin pig.
• Robin the Frog & Camilla 2-Pack (hee-hee) - I've always plugged for these two, love the Muppet frogs, and Gonzo needs his lady.
• Dr. Teeth! - One of the best designed Muppets ever imo. Plus, obviously, another beautiful Jim character.

Okay so I cheated by choosing Robin & Camilla as one, but so what? Who knows, maybe MR will get back on their feet and continue on until... let's be hopeful & say forever!

Long live The Muppets. :smile:

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
1. Sam the Eagle (I haven't bought any yet but this would be my first and start me on a path I think. I might still go for one if I can find it cheap enough but I just don't have the cash right now.)
2. Fozzie
3. Rowlf
4. Floyd (to go with Animal)
5. Miss Piggy

mickeymouse18

Reaction score
1. Fozzie
2. Rizzo for gonzo
3. Anyone from the electric mayhem for animal
4. Rowlf
5. Miss Piggy

The bunsen and beaker, statler and waldorf, the swedish chef, I want all of the made, but the above would be my top five, as they all complement each other, and would look complete even if none of the others were made afterwords, if that makes sense.