The Life Of A Frig

Nick22

Reaction score
*claps* I loved the last installment. This whole fan fiction was awesome! I can't wait to see more of your stories. Great job!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
ZZZZZZ *wakes up long enough to see the end of this fic* good job ... love the ending :big_grin:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Good ending. The swear word bit ruined the moment though.:sympathy:

Wiseman

Reaction score
Thanks all

This story was a lot of fun to create but now as you can see I have to end it. Obviously if Kermit & Piggy have another child and it is a girl, a story about this child would be extremely similar to the previous one and thus unnecessary. One night during the creation of this story I had a dream where Mr. Hooper's got some competition in the form of a new store opening up on Sesame Street. when I awoke I realized that this could make an interesting fan-fic, so look for it to appear very soon in this forum.:smile:

Wiseman

Reaction score
Good ending. The swear word bit ruined the moment though.:sympathy:
Actually, I threw in the swear word bit for two reasons. One, Puppet Up is one of my guilty pleasures and I wanted to get one of the characters in. And two, I wanted to send a message to some of the parents out there to be careful what they expose their children to. As a preschool teacher I see a lot of kids doing dances and singing songs that are just not appropriate for their age group. They must have been exposed to these behaviors somewhere, and I can only guess where. We must be very careful what we let our children watch and listen to. Their minds are like little sponges they absorb whatever it is we give them, unfortunately they haven't yet developed a sense of what is right and what is wrong. Watch what your children watch, listen to what they listen to, read what they read. You just might learn something. :wisdom:

Leyla

Reaction score
Cute. Cute ending.

I continue to find this story highly amusing. Not keen on swearing in general, but the concept is funny, as it happens a lot in real life, to the horror of many parents. I think Kermit and Piggy could have been more shocked by it though... although...their reaction suits their characterization through this entire story, so... it works.

Thanks for the story!

Nick22

Reaction score
someone should write a fan fiction about janice and floyd's baby. obviosuly, it wouldnt be as interesting as this one, but they could run off to vegas, get married, have a child, blah blah blah. i would do it, but my fan fiction is terrible.