The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

Katzi428

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: Sheesh… how about that announcer, eh? Where’d we find him? I liked that other announcer we used to have. But that’s beside the point… up next, a self-proclaimed really cute and fuzzy monster—who looks even cuter in his tuxedo. Grover, everybody!

(Applause) (Grover darts onstage)

GROVER: Hello everybodiiiiiiiiiie! It is I, your cute, furry, friend Grover! Yeah! I am here to present two awards! Can you believe it? I guess they could not present the two awards for hugging without the most huggable monster around! First up, we have the contenders for Most Huggable Member!
Katzi428
BeakerSqueedom
Redsonga
Winslow Leach
WhiteRabbit
Aww! They are all just so cute! You want to hug them all! How did you people choose? The winner is…Katzi428!

ANNOUNCER: Kathy has taken the award for Most Huggable member numerous times before—she remains just as huggable, I guess.

[/FONT]
runing as fast as I can to accept my award Hi guys!Thanks for the award!giving Grover a HUGE hug! Trust me...I will be back to posting on normal terms soon. My computer's out of commission:rolleyes: So I'm using my mom's.See you all soon!blowing kisses

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Sidebottom: Wait, there was supposed to be a party? Where'd everybody go?

Me (rushes in after homework was emailed to instructor FINALLY): You mean, they're all leaving?

Sidebottom: Yep. 'Fraid so, toots.

Me (offended): Only Spike can call me toots.

Sidebottom: ....

Spike (comes in with the rest of the Scavengers): Hey, look, an awards show!

Me: Yeah, which you MISSED.

Spike (puts his arm around me): Hey, we're the SCAVENGERS, remember? We start the party AFTER it's over.

Me: *blushes* So, what d'ya got planned?

Spike (shrugs): Oh, I dunno. I suggest TP'ing Richfield's trailer.

Me: Thanks. I'd rather not commit suicide tonight.

Spike: Eatin'?

Me: Eat what?

Spike (looking around): What are those little mammals over there, scurryin' off into some holes in the wall?

Me (aghast): Dude, you are NOT eating Fraggles! They keep the magic alive! (slaps him)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
We're only leaving now, to get to that afterparty dealio. C'mon. We can introduce you to some folks. *Leads on, Sanguina cuddled up, guiding him in turn.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Spike: Hey, come on, little purple vampire dude says there's a party.

Me: He didn't say where they were GOING, idiot.

Spike: Yeah, but we --.

Me: -- could ask for DIRECTIONS, right?

Spike (hangs his head): Uh, yeah. (brightens up) Hey, nursin' school is almost over, right? What say we crash that dorm thing?

Me: How are you going to fit through the door? And do you already live there?

Spike: I don't think I've ever been dere, toots. At least, if I was, I was definitely hungover, 'cause I don't remember a thing.

Me (sighs): Well, maybe. I'll think about it ... next week.

Spike: Oh, come ON....

Me: You just want free beer.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Congrats to everyone who won something tonight. Can't wait for next year, but I'll have to. :stick_out_tongue:

Pork

Reaction score
*sneaks back in*

I er...forgot my chair

*takes seat*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh gosh! It's a furryredmonster sighting! *Rushes over to get her siggy and welcome her back to MC.