Fraggle Pairings

Redsonga

Reaction score
Matt/Storyteller is probably the funniest of any possible pairings in the show XD Seriously, I crack up whenever Storyteller mentions him (and she always describes him as though he were the manliest, handsomest Fraggle that ever existed), and in that "flashback" episode she was always looking for excuses to touch him :wink: Wonder if he's caught on? Probably not.
I see him catching on..or rather, her finally catching him :3. But back then, I don't think so. But then everyone knows how my version of that goes:flirt:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Yeah, it'd probably be more likely that she'd just kinda "claim him" and he'd be "persuaded" to go along with it :wink:

SwordKing

Reaction score
I acknowledge the logic behind Gobo/Red, it's a good pairing. But personally I'd rather see Gobo/Mokey. In the episode "Mokey's Funeral", Gobo laments never being able to tell Mokey something. I'm not certain, but I think there were other subtle hints in other episodes about Gobo and Mokey's feels for each other.

I should probably go watch the DVDs and refresh my memory before I say anything else.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
SwordKing said:
I acknowledge the logic behind Gobo/Red, it's a good pairing. But personally I'd rather see Gobo/Mokey. In the episode "Mokey's Funeral", Gobo laments never being able to tell Mokey something. I'm not certain, but I think there were other subtle hints in other episodes about Gobo and Mokey's feels for each other.

I should probably go watch the DVDs and refresh my memory before I say anything else.
You're right. He does seem very depressed when he thinks Mokey's dead. I think he thought about being with Mokey because Red got on his nerves. However, he spends way more time with Red and I think he "settled" on her, particularly since Boober really wants Mokey.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I'd say (and this might seem obvious) Mokey + Cantus. Soon I shall watch more fraggle rock episodes as I don't have much but in one of the episodes I HAVE seen it was when the minstrels came back and Mokey wanted to join them and it seemed she cared for Cantus a lot, not just the minstrels so thats a good enough sign for me! =D

Fluffets

Reaction score
This is actually my guilty pleasure shipping theme for them (I have been thinking of putting a tiny bit of it of it in Wild Winds as 'their song' *lol*)
Lol picture postcards. Is that meant to be some Travelling Matt reference or something? Thats the first thing that came to my mind upon hearing it.:wink::smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I think Cantus returns the favor. I mean, it's not like he goes around inviting anyone else. Throughout the entire series, Mokey's the only one to get an "audition".

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I finally finished season four, and Storyteller really does have it quite bad for Uncle Matt. It's like everybody knows it (and is weirded out by it) but him :stick_out_tongue: Talk about a thick skull.

People can ship what they want, but I feel that Mokey is really more of an older sister/mother figure to them and it would feel weird for me personally to ship her with, say, Wembley. I just have it in my head to ship Gobo/Red and nothing else fits as well. I can't remember if there was an episode where Red was presumed dead (there was the cavein episode but it wasn't focused directly on her), so I don't know what Gobo would think/say about it.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
well, that's really the only one they dwelt on most, aside from the gorgs