Unofficial Script Review of the New Muppet Movie

Reaction score
great gonzo hi this is kelly and i am very excited about the new muppet movie my question is is kermit going to sing the rainbow connection again or will he sing something new in the movie , and what are miss piggys thoughts on this news the lovers the dreamers and me go muppets email me great gonzo bresterkelly@hotmail.com thanks gonzo for the exciting news love kelly brester and gonzo say hi to miss piggy for me

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Movie sounds interesting, though I don't know why people want Pepe in there with a huge amount of sceen time? I'll agree giving him 3 lines is a kick in the you know what. I'd give him some more to do, maybe be at Fozzie's roast, along with Johnny and Sal, and Statler and Waldorf. I can see those "guests" having some fun.

However, if they give Pepe more to do, he needs to be a secondary character, like Lew Zealand or Beauregard. He's gotten to much exposure compared to Rowlf, Scooter, or the Electric Mayhem. Gotta give the older guys more to do before you give Pepe anything.

KatWoman

Reaction score
The best Muppet writer (to me, anyway) was always Jerry Juhl. I really noticed when he wasn't there. We'll hope whoever's writing this can reclaim a little of that quality.

Fluffets

Reaction score
From reading everyone elses bit on this page of this thread then I think most people are WAY overreacting by saying that disney and stuff KILLED the muppets. The people who give up are the real people who are dead!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Totally can't wait for this movie, I'll try to catch it opening night.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
I will admit I am not the most critical person in the world, although even I was overwhelmed by Muppets From Space. Mind you, I finally saw Muppets Wizard of Oz this morning and didn't mind it.
Now to get back on topic I do have high hopes for this forthcoming movie. What can I say, except that I hope it's a smash all round.

Redsonga

Reaction score
From reading everyone elses bit on this page of this thread then I think most people are WAY overreacting by saying that disney and stuff KILLED the muppets. The people who give up are the real people who are dead!
I don't think they killed them, I grew up with a lot of those movies and didn't mind them (are we talking about the storybook movies?):smile:, the older movies were just my favorites. I think it helps to remember that new movies aren't meant to replace the older ones, even if you think they are good, bad, or somewhere inbetween :excited:.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'm so pumped, the good stuff sounded, well, good. I do hope for the return of more characters, even in the backround. I'm so excited for 2010 now!:big_grin::excited::insatiable:

Fluffets

Reaction score
I don't think they killed them, I grew up with a lot of those movies and didn't mind them (are we talking about the storybook movies?):smile:, the older movies were just my favorites. I think it helps to remember that new movies aren't meant to replace the older ones, even if you think they are good, bad, or somewhere inbetween :excited:.
Well said. Somehow this place feels better than youtube. I will try to only use it to upload.