The Onion Presents: Hardcore Muppet shirt!

beaker

Reaction score
http://store.theonion.com/i-appreciate-the-muppets-on-a-much-deeper-level-than-you-p-44.html

The "I Appreciate The Muppets On A Much Deeper Level Than You"
shirt.

To call The Muppet Christmas Carol superior to The Muppet Movie amounts to nothing less than blasphemy to true Muppet fans and all other sensible people. Christmas Carol, as you well know, is the first Muppet film made after the death of Jim Henson. How can it be the best when it is missing the man who was the heart, soul, and voice of the Muppet universe, Mr. James Maury Henson?

Oh, and regarding your alt.tv.muppets post of a month ago: The Weezer video is not a "perfect" simulation of The Muppet Show. Among myriad other errors, Pepe The Prawn is a latter-day Muppet who made his debut on Muppets Tonight in 1996 and never appeared on the original show.

Color: Brown
Fit: Your Onion tee is 100% cotton and pre-shrunk, though some shrinkage after washing is possible. If you are unsure about the appropriate size, consider ordering the next size larger.
Wow, they referenced the old 1990's alt.tv.muppets newsgroup. Now thats obscure!

I usually dont support unauthorized/bootleg muppet stuff, but this is pretty sweet.

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol, I want it! Haha, that's us all over.. :wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
*hee* They should make a fraggle version :wink:.