Bobble Heads?

Fozzie6

Reaction score
Have they ever made Muppet bobble heads? I searched ebay and came up empty. I'd really like to see Disney license these and their other properties out to Funko. I like their Wacky Wobbler line!

muppetperson

Reaction score
There are 3 types that I know of.There is the Kermit and Miss Piggy bobbleheads by Rittenhouse Archives, Kermit and Miss Piggy LA Dodgers bobbleheads, and small bobbleheads of Kermit, Miss Piggy and Beaker.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I saw a Kermit bobble head when I last went to Disney World. Hmmm... I thought I took pictures, but apparently I didn't.

Fozzie6

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, I'll have to start harassing Funko I guess about getting the license :stick_out_tongue:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
lastyear around this time my cuz Matt went to Florida for there senior trip and him and a few classmates went to Disney World and he brought me back a Muppet Bobble head of kermit on a log playin his banjo :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i have a kermit bobble-head...he actually fell off a shelf last night and his arm came off

Fozzie6

Reaction score
Hmmm...guess I'll have to keep looking around. I'd still like Funko to get the license, those guys do a great job!

KermiClown

Reaction score
The Muppet store at Disney's Hollywood Studios currently has a Kermit bobble head for sale. It is kind of a stylized Kermit: he has sort of a squarish-shape to him. It's cute, though.