Trying to remembert an episode of TMS! It's making me crazy!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I'll probably kick myself for posting this on April Fool's Day, but I really need someone to spark my memory about this...

I remember watching an episode of TMS on Odyssey when I was a little kid where Kermit invited the audience to the Muppets' cabin in the woods somewhere and for the rest of the episode, we were in this cabin with whoever the guest star was [I can't remember who] and the Muppets. There were no backstage scenes to my knowledge. I know I'm not getting this mixed up with MFC or anything, but does anyone have any clue what I'm talking about?

muppetperson

Reaction score
The only non Muppet theatre episode that I can recall, was when the they did it from a railway station.I think the theatre was being fumigated.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I think you're confusing a couple of things together, there was an episode of The Muppet Show where Kermit invited everyone to the swamp (kind of like Muppets At Walt Disney World). Though it's a typical episode and the guest star was John Denver.

After The Muppet Show ended the Muppets and John Denver teamed up for a couple of specials. There was the Christmas one and then Rocky Mountain Holiday when they all go on a camp out together, and there is no theater in sight. So maybe that's what you're thinking of.