Proud Muppet Dad Report

jeffy

Reaction score
Wanted to report on my 2.5-year-old son's Muppet progress, to just about the only people in the world who can truly understand its profundity.

We just got a twin mattress for my son a few days ago, and I'm using my awesome older-than-me Sesame Street sheet for him. Will reply with a picture link later.

Whenever he sees a picture-or-doll of Fozzie, he says "wocka wocka, Fozzie bear". I'm still working on "Hi ho Kermit thee Frog here" (and I meant the two e-s :' ). Now he's also saying "Cookie Monster: NYAM NYAM NYAM nyam nyam nyam", while pretend-shoveling food in his mouth. And "Animal, WO-MAN WO-MAN". So funny.

I'm so proud of him. My little Muppet-boy :' )

RedPiggy

Reaction score
O_O

I think we HAD that when we were kids ....

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I don't think I had those sheets, but I had a tiny baby pillow my mom made a special Sesame Street cover for :smile:

How very sweet!

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh my gosh that is just wonderful thank you for the report you have trained him well i love the sheet set that you let your son use that is to cool wish they would bring back , them so the future generations could enjoy muppet stuff like that .

jeffy

Reaction score
I knew you guys would understand! :' )

(I don't know why I just noticed this now, but the guy on the sheet, painting the watermelon, is actually painting a PORTRAIT of the watermelon on the picnic blanket. Hysterical. :' )

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Good stuff jeffy...my 2 year old daughter loves The Muppet Show too, and actually does impersonations of The Swedish Chef (complete with utensils from her play kitchen) and Beaker!
Glad to see we're raising our kids right, huh?

jeffy

Reaction score
Hey, Son of Enik! See you at the support group next week :' )

Glad there's more of us out there :' )