Proud Muppet Dad Report

unclematt

Reaction score
I had those sheets as well a sesame street at the fair and sesame street at the rodeo sheets. But my little sister stole them because they were so soft and she will not give them back. Selfish brat

Nick22

Reaction score
I had those sheets as well a sesame street at the fair and sesame street at the rodeo sheets. But my little sister stole them because they were so soft and she will not give them back. Selfish brat
lol. my sister's like that too. spoiled, selfish, whining brat.

unclematt

Reaction score
lol. my sister's like that too. spoiled, selfish, whining brat.
At least I am not the only one. God it makes me mad just thinking about it. Who is the huge Muppet fan? Me not her. I need to go out for a smoke and cool down.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Speaking of spoiled brats - err nice little girls? (not so much), I was hanging out with my 1.5 year old niece recently. When she starts counting, she includes the "Ah ah ah" with a big smile every now and then like The Count. It's hilarious! She's a SS fan, but I've started her on TMS. She laughs the hardest at the Swedish Chef. I wish I knew what she's thinking. She also loves my Kermit Replica, but freaked out because he was dressed like a skeleton for Halloween. :batty:

unclematt

Reaction score
Speaking of spoiled brats - err nice little girls? (not so much), I was hanging out with my 1.5 year old niece recently. When she starts counting, she includes the "Ah ah ah" with a big smile every now and then like The Count. It's hilarious! She's a SS fan, but I've started her on TMS. She laughs the hardest at the Swedish Chef. I wish I knew what she's thinking. She also loves my Kermit Replica, but freaked out because he was dressed like a skeleton for Halloween. :batty:
1, 1 vey touching story. Ah ah ah ah!

Loved it. I could totally imagine it in my head.

jeffy

Reaction score
My three year old cannot distinguish between the Count and the Amazing Mumford. I am ashamed. WHERE HAVE I GONE WRONG?

:sympathy:

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
You can't beat yourself up over this minor setback :smile: (meaning your minor is having a setback :wink:). As mikebennedict stated, some kids have more trouble than others. They ARE both lavender with capes...
I have no doubt you'll get the child back on track swiftly and easily towards an amazingly Muppet-ty future.