Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

Fluffets

Reaction score
i'm a Scooter fan, so vote for him, but Rowlf has the same right to get it too, or a group shot like on the inside of the season one case. NOT Animal, i like him, but he's not a main muppet, everyone knows him, and they're marketing the heck out of him, but like Floyd's more of a main muppet than Animal.

that's just my two cents anyway :wink:
I think originally he wasn't in the main, and in my opinion shouldn't be, but now yes, he's pretty much the muppets's marketing mascot! Same goes for in the newer films, I think the mayhem as a whole should be main muppets, not just Animal, who let him off his chain in the past several years or so anyway?:wink:

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone knows how well these are selling so far.

I remember the initial plan from not-quite-official sources talked about releasing Muppets Tonight and possibly even the Muppet Central bits of the Jim Henson Hour after the last Muppet Show season. I know the state of the entertainment industry is in flux now with the rest of the economy, but it seems that they can sell DVD sets of just about any show, so I remain hopeful.

muppets2

Reaction score
mabye it just depends i would want good bonus features

Also this is about the muppet show not the main 5 muppets

they want muppets thaat appeared more on the muppet show so people wouldnt be confused

(rowlf was even dr.bob)

ploobis

Reaction score
I also wonder if Kermit and Gonzo will be on the disc menu of discs 1 and 3 and maybe Gonzo and Rizzo will be on the disc menu of discs 2 and 4, Just a thought of course.

It would also be great to have more Rare Muppet Commercials from the 60's and Rare promos for TMS episodes.

I can't wait to hear more about this release! :smile:

muppets2

Reaction score
maybe kermit and gonzo but rizzo was already on menus and he wasnt even in the muppet show:shifty::concern::smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
maybe kermit and gonzo but rizzo was already on menus and he wasnt even in the muppet show:shifty::concern::smile:
Maybe, But they say that Rizzo made his first appearance on the Chrstopher Reeve episode. I know, How about Kermit & Gonzo on the menus of discs 1 and 3 and Bunsen & Beaker on the menus of discs 2 and 4, Just a thought.

muppets2

Reaction score
Maybe. Or how about Kermit & Gonzo on the menus of discs 1 and 3 and Bunsen & Beaker on the menus of discs 2 and 4, Just a thought.
Now that is a good idea they could test out a new invention lol:confused::eek:

muppets2

Reaction score
for making us wait two years they better have bonus features:mad:

ploobis

Reaction score
for making us wait two years they better have bonus features:mad:
Oh I'm sure there will be Bonus Features. After the first three DVD sets having Bonus Features, Why would they not include Bonus Features on the next set?