Where's Michele from Puppet Planet?

davidmartiste

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone is regularly in contact with Michele from Puppet-Planet.com

I placed an order with her last week and then followed up with a question about another product in an email and haven't heard anything about the question or the order. Wondering if maybe she's just on vacation and wanted to make sure everything was ok.

puppetise

Reaction score
thats pretty good design you have and would be easy to achive with the wedge method

muppetguy

Reaction score
I heard from her last week. She gets busy sometimes. I wouldn't worry. My puppet is...I think completed and I'm just waiting for some pics for finalization. Hope this helps. :wink:

davidmartiste

Reaction score
Thanks all. Good to know she's still around and everything is alright.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey

I am now becoming worried. I haven't heard from Michele in about 2 weeks. I was on the verge of receiving pictures of my finished puppet on last Monday....if anyone speaks to her, let he know we hope everything is alright.

davidmartiste

Reaction score
I am now becoming worried. I haven't heard from Michele in about 2 weeks. I was on the verge of receiving pictures of my finished puppet on last Monday....if anyone speaks to her, let he know we hope everything is alright.
Sorry you're having problems. A week to the day of placing my order, I got notification that my 'eyes' were shipping and received them soon after. Maybe there's just a kink in the works.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Where are you, Michele?

Has anyone heard from Michele lately? I last heard from her on April first. I've e-mailed her and called her, but haven't received a response back. I hope she's ok. Let me know.

Thanks

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Without going in to specific details here in a public forum, I do know that Michele has had some turmoil in her life in recent months. I haven't communicated with her in awhile either, but if she isn't responding to emails I suspect it probably has something to do with the circumstances I alluded to.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thank you for letting me know....i hope she is alright.