Is there a pattern for a Kermit puppet?

danielromens

Reaction score
Just as a note, the reason that the one fella got sued for copywrite infringement is because he was selling his replicas, something he continues to advertise on ebay and the web. If it was just a hobby it wouldn't be a big deal, as evidenced by the work of Jarrod Butcher and the like.

Keeermit

Reaction score
WOW - just wow! :smile:

Haunted Puppet - As a member for quite a few years I can say that just about everyone on here is happy to help with any questions thrown out there, providing they have a relevant answer. I build puppets for a living and I also try and help whenever possible, but due to lack of time I am never going to be answer all the posts and my privates messages fills up everytime i log on just about - I just dont have the time to answer " how do I make a mouthplate" when as stated here in previous posts - there are a hundred ways of making mouthplates. I find that in some cases the person searching is just too lazy to search through all the posts from the past - Like a lot of people in society they want it put in front of them, and if they dont get what they want they start ******** about how unhelpful other people are. So I might be one of the "unhelpful" memebers sometimes - but i dont have time to write to someone who asks " how do i make a mouthplate" when i know there are enough posts on here to tell them - all they have to do is spend some of their time to search. I'd rather spend what little time I have helping someone with a valid question. You out what you put in - :smile: