Pot Cookie Monster?

mrhogg

Reaction score
I do believe it was Mr. Wotjal (ravagefreak, or perhaps I'm getting the username wrong). As I recall he built and performed, but they dubbed someone else's voice in.

muppetinsider

Reaction score
what a disgrace, how degrading can you get. For years Frank Oz brought Cookie Monster to life as such a beloved character to millions all over the world, then these schelps come and try to pass it off as the real Cookie Monster all of a sudden being addicted to pot. RETARDS!

shtick

Reaction score
I understand your problem with it, being that is based on a children show's character, but its just a parody. Its not like they're trying to pass this off as sesame street. They're just having fun.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Yeah! You really need to get a sense of humor!

MGov

Reaction score
what a disgrace, how degrading can you get. For years Frank Oz brought Cookie Monster to life as such a beloved character to millions all over the world, then these schelps come and try to pass it off as the real Cookie Monster all of a sudden being addicted to pot. RETARDS!
Yes, as opposed to those who use a derogatory term for the mentally handicapped as an insult. That isn't a bad thing at all.

Klarkkent

Reaction score
I do believe it was Mr. Wotjal (ravagefreak, or perhaps I'm getting the username wrong). As I recall he built and performed, but they dubbed someone else's voice in.
You're right, James Wojtal Jr. otherwise known as RavageFrackle did work on that piece. Which I'm sure was meant as a parody and not to be passed off as the real thing. Although, with it no longer being Cookie Monster and now being called Veggie Monster... it would seem that Mr. Monster has made a life change.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Anyone know who built/puppeteered this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4ZMyK9Ko74

:insatiable:
Shtick, I was Hired By College Humor to Build and Design, and then puppeteer the Characters for this short., Was a Lot of fun , a very friendly and excited set to work on, and that little girl in the video was Fantastic once she warmed up to the puppets.

I take it you did not enjoy the piece, you can't please everyone,But i do not see how you could think that anyone would possibly think that was the real Cookie Monster in any way., Color is wrong, eye color and size is wrong, and only 4 fingers on the hands, And again this is for a website Called COLLEGE HUMOR.not SESAME WORKSHOP., what where you expecting?

As for disrespecting Frank , that was in no way the point of this piece.I have worked with Mr Oz, and many of the muppet performers, they are the reason i do Puppetry today.

It may not be the most clever style of humor, but it was recived well by its Target Demo,

Parody, Dark, and Cringe inducing humor is not for everyone, But of all the possible parodies of Sesame Street and the Muppets in general that are out thier, this is the one that you find Disgusting?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The humor wasn't offensive to me, just a little on-the-nose. However, the puppet, performance and production value was very impressive. His eyes were amazing too. And that little tuft of hair was a fun touch. :insatiable:

practicecactus

Reaction score
Are you trolling?