Pot Cookie Monster?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
ravagefrackle, i had no idea you've done work with them before... thats amazing! Congrats! I'm now jealous of you lol

I've seen this skit awhile ago and I thought it was done very well actually and found it filmed very well for a college humor video. Not a big fan of drugs at all... so i can see why there would be negitive feedback... but as some people here know... i can accept things like that as a joke, even when my fave character is involved lol

MGov

Reaction score
I'm sure Cookie Monster never did and never would.

Frank Oz on the other hand....

Well, he used to hang around a bit with John Belushi and Dan Ackroyd.

:wink:

Bob1995

Reaction score
The short was OK, but it was just another deritative SS parody floating around the internet aimlessly. :shifty:

Nick22

Reaction score
that was pretty cool. the puppet was awesome! i thought it was kinda funny. i think someone we know on this forum (not pointing anyone out) is over reacting and needs to lighten up a little. and stop using the word retard, cause it can be rully offensive to some.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
what a disgrace, how degrading can you get. For years Frank Oz brought Cookie Monster to life as such a beloved character to millions all over the world, then these schelps come and try to pass it off as the real Cookie Monster all of a sudden being addicted to pot. RETARDS!
Let's not forget David Rudman, he does a good job at him too.