Melting faces?

Mario

Reaction score
I'm looking for a video that I found on youtube some time ago maybe 2006. It was called melting faces or something to that extent and featured a woman's face being distorted and "melted" into different faces. If anyone could help me find that I'd be so happy! Thanks guys!

(I haven't posted on here since 2006! haha):smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Oooh... sounds like a weird trip. :confused: Sorry, though, I can't help ya. but it does sound kinda interesting!

Mario

Reaction score
That's not the one... it was just a woman's face melting like wax but it was animated. It honestly might not have been Sesame Street but the rest of the videos were so it was grouped with them for some reason, but I don't know.

Mokeystar

Reaction score
There WAS an animated clip on Sesame Street from the seventies that is exactly what you describe. As her face "morphs", there's a creepy squeaking sound being made as a sound effect. It used to freak me out to watch as a kid, however I do not recall it ever being shown on YouTube. I haven't seen that clip in probably 30 yrs.

Mario

Reaction score
There WAS an animated clip on Sesame Street from the seventies that is exactly what you describe. As her face "morphs", there's a creepy squeaking sound being made as a sound effect. It used to freak me out to watch as a kid, however I do not recall it ever being shown on YouTube. I haven't seen that clip in probably 30 yrs.
Thank you for at least affirming this cartoon for me. If you could help me look for it I'd be so happy but thanks still. :scary:

sesameguy

Reaction score
Wow- believe it or not, I do remember this clip! I don't recall her flesh "melting" from her face. Her face was just distorting and shifting. There was another similar animated clip with a guy whose face was distorting that would be neat to find. I'm amazed that someone actually had this! I'm thinking that it may have been shown on an overseas version of Sesame Street - since there were no words in the clip, it could be shown without the need for translation. I'd enjoy seeing it again, too!

Mario

Reaction score
yes, that is exactly why we all need to find it haha (I'm so tempted to use the sherlock hemlock emoticon)