Muppet Mistakes

Rax

Reaction score
When the Swedish Chef clobbers the Japanese cake he's making, it shifts to the side, and you can clearly see the hole in the desk used to puppeteer the cake. Don't know which episode, but it's one of the last in season 1.

You can see a puppeteer hiding behind Big Mean Carl in the cold opening of the Gary Cahuenga Episode of Muppets Tonight. And in the episode where he eats a bagpipe also.

There's a Muppet Show episode where you see a hand throwing one of Lew Zealand's boomerang fish into the frame. Don't know which one, since I noticed it about 15 years ago.

In The Muppet Movie, Piggy jumps down to attack the bad guys who want to brainwash Kermit. You can see a hand pushing her down.

That's all I can think of now.

Gr, Rax

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Ernie and Bert's room, the camera pans to follow Ernie, and you see the end of the set.

SailorTweek

Reaction score
Season 1 of the Muppet Show (I think) where Kermit, Fozzie, and some whatnots do the "Merry Old Iron" act. One of the Whatnots is missing a pupil!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Season 1 of the Muppet Show (I think) where Kermit, Fozzie, and some whatnots do the "Merry Old Iron" act. One of the Whatnots is missing a pupil!
It was actually Season Two (the Elton John episode) and it's called 'Any Old Iron' (not meaning to sound know-it-all-ish).

SailorTweek

Reaction score
It was actually Season Two (the Elton John episode) and it's called 'Any Old Iron' (not meaning to sound know-it-all-ish).
I appreciate the correction ^_^ I don't wanna sound like a dolt! *LOL* I always thought and sung it as "merry". SILLY ME! :sing:

muppetfan89

Reaction score
In the Muppet Movie, when you watch it in full screen, the gang is about to enter the office of Lew Lord, Kermit turns to talk to the gang. When that happens you can see Kermit's arm sock and Jim's head.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That happens (the arm sock, anyway) to Robin a lot. When he and Kermit walk into Fraggle Rock in MFC, just for example, his body way extends past his hips. :stick_out_tongue:

MWoO

Reaction score
2. In 'The Muppet Movie' after the scene in the hotel up until the film breaks Kermit's collar is gone! You can see his full neck and part of his chest, but there's no collar!
Are you talking about the scene in which Kermit is dressed in the outfit he wore when having dinner with Piggy? If so I don't think that was a mistake. Kermit's collar isn't part of his body, it's something he wears. I think they purposefully took it off him when dressing him in that outfit.