Muppet Mistakes

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Are you talking about the scene in which Kermit is dressed in the outfit he wore when having dinner with Piggy? If so I don't think that was a mistake. Kermit's collar isn't part of his body, it's something he wears. I think they purposefully took it off him when dressing him in that outfit.
It's something he WEARS? Boy, do I feel silly! (Any sarcasm you experience while reading this post is purely in your head.)

Fluffets

Reaction score
I also would like to bring up some of the goofs that are identified if you have the special edition 1st season of TMS then you should put Muppet Morsels on because it tells you when to look and what to look for, like in the Swedish Chef sketch with the talking chocolate cake you can see the hole where the cake was puppeteered through etc, I haven't noticed anything myself though, sadly :cry::stick_out_tongue:.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This is something I've yet to see anybody notice but during "Can You Picture that" in The Muppet Movie on the line that goes "Can you picture? You gotta see it in your mind!" look right in between Scooter and Janice and you can see a Muppeteer's hair.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
This is something I've yet to see anybody notice but during "Can You Picture that" in The Muppet Movie on the line that goes "Can you picture? You gotta see it in your mind!" look right in between Scooter and Janice and you can see a Muppeteer's hair.
THIS is why I started this thread! For Muppet fans to post goofs that they spotted that no one else has! (Not to re-post stuff from Muppet Wiki and/or goofs that are common knowledge)

Look hard! Look fast! See something only you can see!

This rant brought to you by Crazy Harry's Sub Shop. Mmmmm...Explode-y! :crazy:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
:sing: *Humming to myself as I dust off the thread* :sing:

I noticed something new that wasn't on the Wiki:

At the close of the Bob Hope episode of 'The Muppet Show' if you look closely you can see that one of the Flying Zucchini Brothers' (the blue one) nose is beginning to come undone.

Just thought that this would be a good mistake for getting this thread back on its feet.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
In the Swedish Chef sketch (pretty sure it's in the fifth season) where he tries to pop a champagne bottle, you can see a performer's hands come up from under the table as the Chef goes flying.

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
i read somewhere that in one of the muppet specials, and entire head of s puppeteer is exposed. i cant remember witch special. all i remember is that it was one of the christmas ones. i never saw it, but someone else can try and figure it out.
I read it was "A Muppet Family Christmas," when the whole Muppet gang enters Emily Bear's house.

ferrell

Reaction score
During "J friends" one of the times when they jump up it looks like the top of an arm is seen...