Muppet Mistakes

Dearth

Reaction score
1. In the Valerie Harper episode of 'The Muppet Show' in the scene in the dressing room, after the 'pinch line' exchange, when Animal pops up he one of his eyes has a Kermit pupil on it.
THANK YOU!

I have been trying to remember which episode this was in for a couple of months now.

I kept thinking the guest host was a blonde female... can't tell you how many times I've checked 'Teresa Brewer' looking for the Kermit-eye-on-Animal!

I've even Googled it, but couldn't find anything.

Whew, that's a load off...

Dearth

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
THANK YOU!

I have been trying to remember which episode this was in for a couple of months now.

I kept thinking the guest host was a blond female... can't tell you how many times I've checked 'Teresa Brewer' looking for the Kermit-eye-on-Animal!

I've even Googled it, but couldn't find anything.

Whew, that's a load off...

Dearth
You're quite welcome. :big_grin:

I aim to please (and to hit Mrs. Leiberman's chiuaua with a water balloon (taught him to dig up my posies, yes I did!))

lds1987

Reaction score
I noticed a mistake on Sesame Street beginnings (my son's DVD :embarrassed:) if you look during the potty time song Elmo's daddy is singing to him when Elmo is dancing side to side he comes up a little and you can see a little of the cuff of the puppeteer's sleeve. :excited:

Dearth

Reaction score
This isn't necessarily a mistake, but I was watching the Marty Feldman episode the other day and something kept nagging at me about Sweetums... then I realized his eyes weren't moving.

I don't know if it was a dead battery or not enough puppeteers to go around or what, but once you notice it, it becomes really distracting. He looks like a walking, talking version of the Palisades action figure.

DN