Petition for TMS Season 5 to be reaired on Disney

Drtooth

Reaction score
could it be possible that Disney is waiting for all of the seasosn to be reelased and restored before broadcasting them on television in america? So that TV reruns would look as good as the DVD releases?
I doubt they would have TV reruns anyway, but as I said, Disney did quite the opposite thing with the Saban Marvel comics shows of the 90's..... denying DVD releases of the properties, as they would take away the ratings for the reruns on Toon Disney. IF, and this is hypothetical, Disney was considering rerunning the show somewhere, they'd feel that the reruns would cut into DVD sales. And also, we have to consider, what you stated, they're in the process of restoring them and also getting music rights. We know what a pain those rights are, considering that's why we have to wait another year for season 4.

LStein

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to the forums here. I think that they should re-air season 5 of the Muppet Show on Disney Channel USA like they did for Disney Channel UK. Who agrees?:confused:
I need some episodes. I was wondering if you could please help me out. Most of them are from Seasons 1-3, but I have a different set. If you have the ones I'm looking for, I would be really interested. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wish Disney would air their trip to Disneyworld if nothing else :3. While it is a tiny bit dated, shows like Full House and Roseanne still show their trips from around the same time on tv with no troubles or rioting :smile:...Not even mixing in the fact that it was basically the first Disney/Muppets mix and it is just a really good Muppet tv movie :big_grin:.
If they can afford to rerun the same episodes of the new live action teen shows that even a diehard fan of them has seen five times (and is bored of) I think it is high time they show some muppety love:smile:!

Drtooth

Reaction score
If they can afford to rerun the same episodes of the new live action teen shows that even a diehard fan of them has seen five times (and is bored of) I think it is high time they show some muppety love:smile:!
Once they actually show something that actually made Disney famous, I'd tend to think they'd show something Muppety down the road.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I want to see the Muppet show in Disney Channel now Please! I love the Muppets!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Once they actually show something that actually made Disney famous, I'd tend to think they'd show something Muppety down the road.
Like even just their short cartoons like they use to with Donald Duck Presents?:smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Like even just their short cartoons like they use to with Donald Duck Presents?
Donald Duck presents! Wild and wacky quacking! Donald Duck presents! Stories and fun! Donald Duck presents! Music and laughter! From the one and only one! Donald Duck presents! Nananananana!
oh I miss good TV.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Like even just their short cartoons like they use to with Donald Duck Presents?:smile:
Walt Disney didn't build an entertainment empire on a couple bland Monkees clones. As successful as those shows are, there is no call for all day marathons of the same 5 shows. Say what you will about him, say what you will about who really created Mickey (Ub Iwerks, thank you)... Mickey, Donald and Goofy ARE Disney. You could at least play short shorts during the show's intermissions. We need another House of Mouse/Mouse Works.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean, it's not like the acting on any of these shows are any good anyways. I've seen better acting staring at my dead goldfish. Just put an episode on at least once between Hannah Montana and Jonas, or better yet, have an Old School day on Disney where you show all the old stuff you used to have. Such as Under the Umbrella Tree, Welcome to Pooh Corner with that bald guy with the mustache? That was one of my favorites, and then top it off with some tributes to both Mickey Mouse Clubs, the Muppet Show, an old Original Disney Movie and you're good. Oh, and also show a half hour of old Disney cartoons, that wouldn't hurt either. You can show the one where Donald, Goofy, and Mickey are driving around in that old camper, and it goes out of control, or some of the old Goofy instructional cartoons, like the wide world of sports stuff. Anyways, what I'm saying is don't forget about the old stuff cause Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers won't be cool forever.

Daniel