eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

rexcrk

Reaction score
You know, I didn't really jump on these... not so much for the money, but I would have nowhere to put them without ruining them.
You could always buy them and keep them in the box... that way when you DO have room for them you'll have them instead of being like "Aw man, I wish I'd bought them when I had the chance, they're too expensive now"

:wink:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
You know guys, they can change that...nothing is in stone and this isn't Mr where talking about. We still might get Fozzie before Piggy.

Meepsterboy

Reaction score
Pepe will be the one I finally buy. I am a sucker for the king prawn, okay?

goldengonzo

Reaction score
If they're going to make Piggy before Pepe, they might as well do Fozzie before Piggy. Miss Piggy doesn't have one signature look, so fans are going to be split no matter what look eFX decides to go with. I really hope eFX can do Pepe and some other smaller or sure fire sellers before they test the water with someone too expensive.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
To me it would make sense to make a smaller one first. That way to kind of get the feel of things a little better. I also would love to see Fozzie made since everyone has really been wanting to add him to there collection.

goldengonzo

Reaction score
Interesting news...

If eFX does plan to release Fozzie, they may have to start from scratch. Terry, the man who made the original Muppet posers, is not working on this new crop.

"Very sadly I am not in involved with the eFX's Muppet Posers at all. No one called me at all. So for sure they don't want me which means I am 100% out of a job and up the river. 2009 is one bad year for me work wise."

http://www.myspace.com/terryangus

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Interesting news...

If eFX does plan to release Fozzie, they may have to start from scratch. Terry, the man who made the original Muppet posers, is not working on this new crop.

"Very sadly I am not in involved with the eFX's Muppet Posers at all. No one called me at all. So for sure they don't want me which means I am 100% out of a job and up the river. 2009 is one bad year for me work wise."

http://www.myspace.com/terryangus
Me to as far as work is concerned.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Terry is the guy who got all this going. It was his idea that he shopped around in the first place. I really do think they should retain his services for these items. I don't think any other builder would have as much inside knowledge like Terry has. Either way we all owe him a big thank you!