eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Foodie

Reaction score
yup. i think we're all aware that it would be a complete miracle if we got fraggle replicas.
Well... I wouldn't wanna put fraggle puppet replicas so out of reach by calling them miracles. It would be superhappyfundeluxewow though! :excited:

Roughneck

Reaction score
What if they made Fraggle Size replicas?

That would be great....I always loved the cute little Fraggle muppets they used when they were in a scene interacting with the Gorgs.....they were little and cute....and had legs.....

So yeah....little 8 to 10 inch Fraggle Photo Replicas........oh to dream.

MuppetMazz

Reaction score

That would be great....I always loved the cute little Fraggle muppets they used when they were in a scene interacting with the Gorgs.....they were little and cute....and had legs.....

But wouldn't that defeat the purpose? That would put them greatly out of scale with humans since Gorgs were much larger than humans. :search:

Foodie

Reaction score

The mini Gobo always looked a touch... weird to me though. Well, not the first season Gobo but the regular one. They could never get his eyes to look straight or something... or the mechanics made his neck a bit too think... or I've spent too much time over-analyzing him most likely. :smirk:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Anyday now, eFX should have their new look website up.Really looking forward to seeing Muppety News being added.

eFX

Reaction score
Hi All!

I just wanted to give you a little update since our new website is not ready yet.

Last week we had the opportunity to actually photograph, get the necessary reference material and understand the construction of an actual Rizzo muppet and Kermit poser. What incredible puppets! There are so many fine details that we feel give the muppet their unique "personalities" and we will try our best to capture these subtleties in our products. This will differentiate our posers from a simple "stuffed animal." It is amazing to see them "come to life" when the puppeteer put her hand in it to animate it. I can tell you that Reporter Kermit and Rizzo are going to be incredible posers!

Now for the bad news, we are not allowed to post any pictures of the Rizzo and Kermit muppets we photogrpaphed because they only want pictures out that are properly staged and posed. I totally undertand and agree with this rule.

After comparing our prototype to the actual puppet, we definitely have our work cut out for us in order to have something ready for Comic Con.

A lot of people are requesting to be on our mailng list. You can do this by going to our website: www.efxcollectibles.com and register. However, please note that you will have to re-register when we launch our new website since our new site is being built on a different platform and they are telling us that we cannot transfer the database.

Also, you can follow us on Twitter and MySpace. We are eFXCollectibles.

More upates to come.