eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
I think you are going to be really surprised with the difference and quality of their Kermit and you wont want to pass it up. This is not master replicas just picking back up. Totally different company guys.:smile::shifty:
And the rumor is that they will be making kermit the correct size!

Telly

Reaction score
I'm all for another Kermit! My friend, who's into the Muppets but not as much as I am, has passed on the replicas so far. However he said he'd totally save up for a Reporter Kermit! Heck! I might even swap the coat and hat onto the Master Replicas Kermit!

I'm curious about the microphone question too! :search:

Nick22

Reaction score
i'm fine with another kermit. im not sure if my parents will let me get him since i already have a kermit (my parents are weird like that). but im hoping i'll be able to get him. and im excited for rizzo too! :shifty::smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I'm all for another Kermit! My friend, who's into the Muppets but not as much as I am, has passed on the replicas so far. However he said he'd totally save up for a Reporter Kermit! Heck! I might even swap the coat and hat onto the Master Replicas Kermit!

I'm curious about the microphone question too! :search:
I just checked with Bryan from eFX, and Reporter kermit will have his hat, and most likely his microphone if they can get the reference for it.While they havent put together a Kermit yet to confirm the height difference to the MR Kermit, they can see from the official pattern of kermit that the body is definately different from the MR kermit, which was suppose to be mirrored from the official pattern, so that alone is a reason to buy a better Kermit.:smile:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I just checked with Bryan from eFX, and Reporter kermit will have his hat, and most likely his microphone if they can get the reference for it.While they havent put together a Kermit yet to confirm the height difference to the MR Kermit, they can see from the official pattern of kermit that the body is definately different from the MR kermit, which was suppose to be mirrored from the official pattern, so that alone is a reason to buy a better Kermit.:smile:
Thats good news.
I hope Kermit is not as good as the MR Kermit........only so I have a reason not to buy him! LOL. Being a huge fan I know I am gonna end up buying Kermit, against my wifes wishes:big_grin:
I wonder if EFX will have something to show soon?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
In alot of ways Kermit is my least favourite of the MR posers. His collar material is significantly different to the actual poser and puppets, both of my Kermit posers have a too small gap between the eyes and the seams are far too visible for my likeing. The color also seems off but that may be me:wink:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
In alot of ways Kermit is my least favourite of the MR posers. His collar material is significantly different to the actual poser and puppets, both of my Kermit posers have a too small gap between the eyes and the seams are far too visible for my likeing. The color also seems off but that may be me:wink:
Actually, the collar material is exactly what the real poser's is made from. It's felt. This has just been confirmed from eFX's recent viewing.

:stick_out_tongue:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Actually, the collar material is exactly what the real poser's is made from. It's felt. This has just been confirmed from eFX's recent viewing.

:stick_out_tongue:
Is it the same material as the real puppet is made from?

goodrastus

Reaction score
Haha, it's amusing how people complain about all sorts of things on here! I look forward to seeing both Kermit and Rizzo being made. As I already have Kermit, I probably won't get another due to space and cost. Despite that, I will definitely be getting the others so am starting to save already! :smile: