eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

rizzothechef

Reaction score
Hey everyone. A few people stated that they had concerns with the size of the Rizzo replica... I don't have any. In the new glass both photos, don't forget that kermit is actually sitting down! So I think its fair to say that Rizzo would be actual size. Any thoughts?

PS... a guy on Ebay (UK) is selling GONZO for around £60 (he has quite a few of them)

I just ordered GONZO and I already have KERMIT... anyone know of ANIMAL going cheaper anywhere (NEW and BOXED)?

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I just ordered GONZO and I already have KERMIT... anyone know of ANIMAL going cheaper anywhere (NEW and BOXED)?
Just keep your eye open on ebay, I picked up an Animal last week for $90 US. Also, check out Amazon.com, I know there were a couple for sale for like $120ish.

Luke

Reaction score
For people in the UK, maybe its worth us shipping over a carton of these wholesale and splitting the cost - will likely save the mark-up price.

eFX

Reaction score
For people in the UK, maybe its worth us shipping over a carton of these wholesale and splitting the cost - will likely save the mark-up price.
Hi All!

Amerang is our EXCLUSIVE distributor for the UK. You can contact them to find out who their network of retailers are.

Thanks!

Bryan

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi UK fans, I too am in the UK.

I have the three Master Replicas figures, except for Kermit they came from http://www.thecollectorzone.com/dosearch.asp However this was MR official UK distributor. So for the new ones we will have to use efx's UK distributor, it may be a little early for them to have any info?

Bryan,

Will Rizzo have his yellow cap?

Thanks

Chris

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hi All!

Amerang is our EXCLUSIVE distributor for the UK. You can contact them to find out who their network of retailers are.

Thanks!

Bryan
Thanks again for the info Bryan.
One Q....will Rizzo have his yellow cap?

Luke

Reaction score
Hi All!

Thanks!

Bryan
Ah, you have an exclusive deal, thanks bryan. I know Forbidden Planet retail Amerang products, i don't think Collectors Zone do as yet.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Who else thinks that a cheap to produce, great money-spinner for EFX would be to create replicas of the periodic Muppet-acts posters seen on the Muppet Show. For fans, these would be a great addition to your replica display. If my memory serves me correctly there were quite a few different posters throughout the series, from Dr. Teeth to the Great Gonzo. Just a thought.