eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetray

Reaction score
COOL Replica IDEAS

I would love to see afozie bear Muppet puppet.
I think they should sell other close to go with them.
Sell them seperatly, of course.
Like what they wear in the different movies, and wore later as the show(s) went on.
I would absolutley love for them to make a Statler and a Waldorf Puppet!1:boo::sleep::embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I would love to see afozie bear Muppet puppet.
I think they should sell other close to go with them.
Sell them seperatly, of course.
Like what they wear in the different movies, and wore later as the show(s) went on.
I would absolutley love for them to make a Statler and a Waldorf Puppet!1:boo::sleep::embarrassed:
eFX's licence does not allow for Fashion accessories.The clothes that the characters come in will be sewn onto them, so there wont be separate clothes for them.

unclematt

Reaction score
I never thought of a S&W set could you imagine it with a balcony you could purchase. I would hang it in my room

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
I never thought of a S&W set could you imagine it with a balcony you could purchase. I would hang it in my room
As awesome as that would be, my wallet would never allow that purchase to be made... or should I say my bank would never allow it. I'm sure my credit cards would be more than willing to front cash like that, though :stick_out_tongue:

hoopless

Reaction score
looking forward to hearing the news whatever it may be.

just as a slight aside about the designs for the posers: is it possible that the stands could get a redesign?

I currently only have the MR kermit (getting Gonzo next week) but i find that the stand doesn't hold him when posed at an almost 45 degree angle like he needs to be to look right as Jim Henson once described because of how the puppet is held. it would just be nice to have something with a bit more reach so he can be held upright in this position. Has anyone else found this/thought about it?

unclematt

Reaction score
Hoopless, off topic I know but is your avatar a tatoo?

muppetperson

Reaction score
looking forward to hearing the news whatever it may be.

just as a slight aside about the designs for the posers: is it possible that the stands could get a redesign?

I currently only have the MR kermit (getting Gonzo next week) but i find that the stand doesn't hold him when posed at an almost 45 degree angle like he needs to be to look right as Jim Henson once described because of how the puppet is held. it would just be nice to have something with a bit more reach so he can be held upright in this position. Has anyone else found this/thought about it?
eFX have not made a decision about a stand yet.