eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Taylor

Reaction score
Thanks Muppetperson, I guess we will just have to wait. Although I'd prefer a similar look to the MR boxes that fozzie box idea sounds cool.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Can I ask what news about the price - did I miss a pricing announcement?
I beleive the Price announcement is the news that Bryan was saying(read post 603) that prices have sky rocketed in Asia, along with higher production costs as fewer are being made, so they will be more expensive than the MR prices.But, no, there hasnt been an actual price announced.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I hope that they are not double the price. My fear is that Piggy could be close to $1500...

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I hope that they are not double the price. My fear is that Piggy could be close to $1500...
I don't know about Piggy, but my prediction is that if or when they get to Fozzie, he will be somewhere between $1200 and $1500.

:stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ouch! I was hoping for the $200-400 range. $600 is pretty much the most I can spend, but don't know if I'll be that committed and they still haven't responded about accepting Amex cards.

muppetray

Reaction score
The price raise is ridiculus. It's hard enough to afford the things we need for everyday life. Now they want to raise the price(s) on one of our (collecting) hobies. In SOme nice ways we should kindly and approperiatly protest against this. Also we should strongly suggest to them to keep with the style boxes theyv'e used in the past.Maybe start a pettition I would be glad to head that up>.Also I have recently purchased a Animal :halo: replica and can't wait to recieve it.! Hopefuly I can buy Gonzo next!:concern:THen Kermit!:smile:
Also were do i sign up for the news letter yall keep metioning?

Nick22

Reaction score
oof! i'm super worried about the price now. i have butterflies in my stomach right now just thinking about how much fozzie or piggy will be. :embarrassed:

but on the bright side, today, i ordered my gonzo replica! i saved up enough money (actually a lot more than enough) to get him! i'm super excited!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
One thing about eFX is that they know about the economy and peoples wallets. They try to keep the price down and if it is quite a bit of money...they might come up with a payment plan like they have been doing with they stuff that I already got. Like the X-wing that I got recently...If I remember, they had a five month payment plan. I am sure this is something that Bryan will elaborate on when the time comes.

Taylor

Reaction score
Big sigh of relief. Thanks for that Muppetcaper. A payment plan sounds great. Im always worried about getting my order in for items like these if not for the high amount of money I have to save then the limited edition number. Not like I can go to the store and just pick one up. I definitly think a payment plan is something I could work with .

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If they get over three digits it's game over no matter what creative payment plan they have. If any replica reaches the $700 mark, well, they're going to lose and the secondary market will take the spoils. I sincerely believe they are trying to keep it under 500.