eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I agree they should be marketed in the Disney Stores and Parks. That's an enormously huge number of people that would see them. I would almost think they'd sell out in practically no time if they were there, no matter what the price.

:stick_out_tongue:
The Disney brand has some rabid collectors. I think a little of that could rub off on the Muppets too if done right.

eFX

Reaction score
D23 is here! Our booth # is 2209-45 in the Disney Consumer Products Pavilion in Hall A. We will also have a few of David Kracov Disney pieces that sold out many years ago, including 1 or 2 chess sets and Disney attractions sculpts. These are proof...s and AP's from David's private collection. Hope to see you there!

muppetperson

Reaction score
D23 is here! Our booth # is 2209-45 in the Disney Consumer Products Pavilion in Hall A. We will also have a few of David Kracov Disney pieces that sold out many years ago, including 1 or 2 chess sets and Disney attractions sculpts. These are proof...s and AP's from David's private collection. Hope to see you there!
Hey, Bryan! Are you displaying the Muppet Prototypes there?There wasnt any mention in the D 23 press releases apart from the Nautilus display.

Nick22

Reaction score
i wish i coulda went. hopefully we'll see some awesome pictures.

eFX

Reaction score
Hey, Bryan! Are you displaying the Muppet Prototypes there?There wasnt any mention in the D 23 press releases apart from the Nautilus display.

Yes! Unfortunately, we do not have any control of what D23 group writes in the press releases. We can list everything and then they choose what to mention. Obviously, this is due to space in the the release. We are showing the same prototypes that we showed at Comic Con, but further down in production.

Rizzo now has the patch on the back of his jacket. We are still waiting for the sample material of his baseball cap, so we were not able to make the cap.

Reporter Kermit is now our prototype and not MR's. For those interested, we will have both our new Kermit and MR's so you can see the size comparison. Also, Kermit now has pants! And a microphone.

unclematt

Reaction score
Yes! Unfortunately, we do not have any control of what D23 group writes in the press releases. We can list everything and then they choose what to mention. Obviously, this is due to space in the the release. We are showing the same prototypes that we showed at Comic Con, but further down in production.

Rizzo now has the patch on the back of his jacket. We are still waiting for the sample material of his baseball cap, so we were not able to make the cap.

Reporter Kermit is now our prototype and not MR's. For those interested, we will have both our new Kermit and MR's so you can see the size comparison. Also, Kermit now has pants! And a microphone.
Are there pictures anywhere?

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
JOY! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I agree they should be marketed in the Disney Stores and Parks. That's an enormously huge number of people that would see them. I would almost think they'd sell out in practically no time if they were there, no matter what the price.

:stick_out_tongue:
I am with you on that. Who could stand that close to a Kermit and not want to take him away with you?