eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
I hope someone can call by eFX's booth and take a picture of the 2 Kermits side by side?

Luke

Reaction score
I would agree with muppetperson. I know if I had that ticket I would be camping out the next morning to get in there. I would say that it's a 95% chance that they will be there on Sunday--probably even more than that. I mean, it's actually in the Walt Disney Theater, isn't it? That implies that something big will happen on the stage... I think it would be very well worth your while to go. :big_grin:
I'd expect them to be there. They wouldn't have ALL of the Muppet performers, wranglers and even props there for just a walk on today and an hour is too long for just a quick talk. They even sang a song and danced apparently so this is quite major billing they have. Hopefully more announcements to come - they must be doing more in the parks surely what with them being used for the 55th anniversary park promotion. People wouldn't be fed the adverts at home with the Muppets and then all they have when they come is Muppetvision 3D. Good times!

Nick22

Reaction score
i know this is off subject, but my gonzo came today! and i am WAY happier with him than i thought i'd be!

Taylor

Reaction score
Rizzo looks great as he did at comic con. Im definitly getting him. I like the reporter kermit but Im not crazy about the posing or the microphone. I'm still on the fence about getting him since I already have MR's kermit, so it depends on his price and how the final product looks. So far Im more than excited about EFX's muppets and am very pleased with what I've seen so far. Excellent quality. I can't wait to see what their Miss Piggy looks like. Alot to look forward to with the muppets.

drudo

Reaction score
Count me among those who were on the fence about getting another Kermit....until I saw these pictures! Now I'm pretty certain I'm getting him--if I can afford him. He seems to look even more like the real Kermit, and it's great that he's the proper size. The reporter outfit is looking good too, though I do wish it was removable so I'd have the option of having my correctly sized Kermit be the regular "naked" version if I wanted.

Nick22

Reaction score
the new kermit looks AMAZING! i NEED him! NEED him! and rizzo! i cant wait to see more pictures!

statler salad

Reaction score
The Efx Kermit looks absolutely amazing! Please make sure they're going to be available to us collectors in the UK.

I like the pose using the microphone as a prop and a stand, do we know if that will be included with Kermit?

muppetperson

Reaction score
The Two Kermits

Hey guys, here we go with the Kermit comparison picture....

Many thanks to whoever sent me this!:smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
The Efx Kermit looks absolutely amazing! Please make sure they're going to be available to us collectors in the UK.

I like the pose using the microphone as a prop and a stand, do we know if that will be included with Kermit?
Yes!