eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Nick22

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure i'm on board for a reporter kermit, but it would just be weird to me having two kermits. i was thinking of making my MR kermit a custom character or something like that.

tomahawk

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure i'm on board for a reporter kermit, but it would just be weird to me having two kermits. i was thinking of making my MR kermit a custom character or something like that.[/QUOTE
Why would that be weird? We have two Kermits now. Ahhhh Wocka Wocka!

MWoO

Reaction score
I got to take new comparison photos today of eFX versus MR Kermits. I probably won't get to post them until tomorrow, though.

:stick_out_tongue:
Post them now!

Some pictures are already posted here. http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2009/09/breaking-news-from-disney23-expo.html

It looks more like a modern Kermit and seems to have more of a skeletal structure in the jaw. I'm not sure if I would say it looks better, but it does look good, and I think they will be able to have more consistency than the MR Kermits, which either look great or awful depending on the replica or person posing it.

it does look really good standing there and certainly looks bigger as well. I want one if it will look like that.

eFX

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who came by our booth at D23. As you can see in many of the blogs, we got a lot of positive feedback on the progress of our Muppet line! Thanks once again!

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who came by our booth at D23. As you can see in many of the blogs, we got a lot of positive feedback on the progress of our Muppet line! Thanks once again!
Hey Bryan,

Before I ask any questions, I have to say WOW, You guys are amazing and I will be buying both Rizzo and Reporter Kermit.

Now...to the questions:

1. When, if you can give an appoximate date, will you know how much these two wonderful guys will cost?

2. When, if approximate date is available, do you think these will start to become available for purchase?

3. When will your new website be up and running?

4. As we can see the prototype of Kermit is done, are you guys already starting on Piggy?

Thanks in adavance!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hey Bryan,

Before I ask any questions, I have to say WOW, You guys are amazing and I will be buying both Rizzo and Reporter Kermit.

Now...to the questions:

1. When, if you can give an appoximate date, will you know how much these two wonderful guys will cost?

2. When, if approximate date is available, do you think these will start to become available for purchase?

3. When will your new website be up and running?

4. As we can see the prototype of Kermit is done, are you guys already starting on Piggy?

Thanks in adavance!
While you are waiting for Bryan, here is as much as I can help...
1.As soon as the vendor gets back to eFX with the costs.
2.Rizzo later this year, Reporter Kermit early next year.
3.As soon as there is licensor approval.
4.I dont think much more has been done on Piggy at this stage.She doesnt come out till approx mid next year.
Bryan, do you have more to add?

eFX

Reaction score
4.I dont think much more has been done on Piggy at this stage.She doesnt come out till approx mid next year.
Wow! well done! Do you need a job as our PR guy? hahaha!

Thanks!

Bryan

rtgentry

Reaction score
I think he has done an awesome job promoting it for free and should be hired to do more

unclematt

Reaction score
I think he has done an awesome job promoting it for free and should be hired to do more
I agree. I think he has done an awesome job and if I were selling something I would hire him to sell whatever it is.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thank you, muppetperson, as always, for all your quick help! :wink: